Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi my name is Sarah i am 23 and have a 5month old son named isaiah :)..... I live in North County San Diego in Escondido and would love to meet some mommies in my area. I dont have any friends with kids and would love to meet some new people.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Replies (21-23):
Aurorasmom
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Ohhhh I'm sure you'd be fine :) They have different leagues on different nights with a huge range of age, fitness and skill level. It gets fairly competitive between certain teams, but its mostly just a fun rec league for adult socialization and exercise

Quoting Soccersb110:

I played soccer my whole life but haven't played in like a yr I'm so outta shape :/

Quoting Aurorasmom:

hi, im christa! im 28 and have a 6 year old daughter, aurora.  we also live in poway.  are you a soccer player? if so, you should look into the north county soccer park or the poway sportsplex, theyre both awesome indoor facilities :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soccersb110
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Sounds fun I will have to check it out sometime thanks

Quoting Aurorasmom:

Ohhhh I'm sure you'd be fine :) They have different leagues on different nights with a huge range of age, fitness and skill level. It gets fairly competitive between certain teams, but its mostly just a fun rec league for adult socialization and exercise

Quoting Soccersb110:

I played soccer my whole life but haven't played in like a yr I'm so outta shape :/

Quoting Aurorasmom:

hi, im christa! im 28 and have a 6 year old daughter, aurora.  we also live in poway.  are you a soccer player? if so, you should look into the north county soccer park or the poway sportsplex, theyre both awesome indoor facilities :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misshawaii57
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Why didnt I get an email alert when people responded to my post?  I'm still looking for some friends in the area with kids near my son's age 2 years old and maybe my daughters age 13

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)