Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group :)

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Hi my name is Nadiah:)

I'm expecting my first baby boy in June and live in La Jolla.  Is there anyone delivering at Scripps? Do you have any advice on the classes that they offer at that hospital? Should I take any of them? 

Have a great day,

Nadiah

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pna1Dra6on
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not from the area, but I'm sure if the hospital is offering them they will be great.  Definitely take some kind of lamaze class with hubby.  They definitely open their eyes to what to expect if he's not already in the know of this field.  Good luck with everything & I pray you have a smooth delivery :)

Aurorasmom
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

a couple friends of mine have delivered at scripps and have all had wonderful experiences! congrats!

merryvoice
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Nadiah, I love your name! Welcome to the group and a huge congratulations on your little one. How very exciting! Do you know if it's a boy or girl? 

Nadiahfitness
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM
We are having a boy:) did you just have a baby or are you having another ?
Jennnnnifer
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I delivered all three at Scripps Encinitas.  Their classes are fine.  I don't have anything to compare them to though, I recommend taking them though.  Although my husband and I were well informed it was nice to see other pregnant moms and maybe hear some more information we might not have known and get aquainted with the hospital.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN