Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hotel help

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

Poll

Question: Which Hotel?

Options:

Bahia

The Dana on the Bay

Coronado Island Marriot Resort

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

we have narrowed our hotels down to 3:

Bahia Resort

The Dana on the Bay

Marriots Coronada

One mom has said Bahia just taking  a poll

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pna1Dra6on
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Bahia's kind of cool.  If I'm remembering right they have seals there in their own enclosure and in the summer they have this boat that goes out on the water with a DJ for a night of dancing for pretty cheap.

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count

Aurorasmom
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm staying at the Bahia this weekend because its an amazing location, central to almost all activities and I love that the studio rooms have a small but full kitchen. The Dana is gorgeous but more fun without kiddos. Coronado is my favorite place in all of San Diego, but if you're going to be doing other things off the island its not convenient location whatsoever and the traffic gets pretty bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amzbrznjz
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Quoting Aurorasmom:

I'm staying at the Bahia this weekend because its an amazing location, central to almost all activities and I love that the studio rooms have a small but full kitchen. The Dana is gorgeous but more fun without kiddos. Coronado is my favorite place in all of San Diego, but if you're going to be doing other things off the island its not convenient location whatsoever and the traffic gets pretty bad.

If possible can you take pics of the Bahia? On Coronado are their outside restaurants? The traffic cannot be as bad as Chicago trtraffic thanks

Aurorasmom
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Of course! Ill post them Sunday or Monday :)

If there's a nice weekend, Coronado has a ton of people visiting, and there really is only one main road, so there isn't far to go, it takes a long time to get there. At least there are gorgeous views to keep all entertained :)

Quoting amzbrznjz:

Quoting Aurorasmom:

If possible can you take pics of the Bahia? On Coronado are their outside restaurants? The traffic cannot be as bad as Chicago trtraffic thanks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amzbrznjz
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Thanks

Quoting Aurorasmom:

Of course! Ill post them Sunday or Monday :)

If there's a nice weekend, Coronado has a ton of people visiting, and there really is only one main road, so there isn't far to go, it takes a long time to get there. At least there are gorgeous views to keep all entertained :)

Quoting amzbrznjz:

Quoting Aurorasmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)