Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any one near el cajon?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:35 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 529 Total Views

hi i live in el cajon area. i have a 2 year old and i am 21 weeks with a baby girl.. all my friends kinda dissapeared when i was pregnant the first time... so i was kinda wantin some mommy friends, :)

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pna1Dra6on
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there welcome to the group! :)  Definitely know where you are coming from & congrats on your soon to be new bundle of joy.  I think the majority of the ladies here are from North County SD.  I'm close to Bonita/South SD myself.  However, there is a site that sets up events for people with common interests and there area a few East County mama groups if you're interested feel free to check out the link - http://www.meetup.com/find/?keywords=east+county+moms&x=0&y=0&country=us&zip=92139&userFreeform=San+Diego%2C+CA%2C+USA&searchfrom=topnav&jsCountry=us&op=search  Also, I'd suggest checking out your local library for children activities/readings you may be able to make some other mommy friends close by to you that way, as well.  GL!

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count

jlbelknap35
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Not in el cajon but I am in encanto, around lemon grove, and understand the friend thing. Mine didn't happen bc of kids but because we didn't go the way of military housing like most of our friends did.

IheartBacon
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats on your pregnancy.

We don't live to far from El Cajon. We have a 12 month old daughter and another baby on the way (18wks).

:)

Momtojace
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM
I live in el cajon and have a 21 month old, feel free to message me :)
SanDiegoMomof2
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Hi! We live fairly close...I think.  We're right on the cusp of Lemon Grove, La Mesa, Spring Valley, San Diego. :) I have a 4 year old and another on the way.

stephymann
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:56 PM
hey I live in lakeside that's real close to el cajon
V_Glover
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:59 AM

I'm in poway.  What part of El Cajon are you in?

Meowsters
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Hi, You must have had your second baby now..or will soon!?! Congrats!
I live in la Mesa right at the border between la Mesa and fletcher hills. I am a working mom with one 22 month daughter.
I'm sorry about your friends ditching you...I experienced the same thing and I know how it feels!
Message me Back if you want to meet up or do a play date, when you are up for it, of course.
-Mary
threat
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM
I know this is all late but I'm in spring valley... just moved here looking for some friends.
remy_winston
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Im in el cajon

bow down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)