Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your advertisements here pls.

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 1697 Total Views

Please keep your advertisements for job opportunities, support a cause, and parties for products in this section.  If you post outside this thread I may delete/lock your post and place it here with reference back to you.  Please dont find offence in thisaction, It's in efforts to help keep our forums organized. 

*If you are posting about a public local event or a personal event, such as a birthday or get together, you are inviting the group to you may post it in our events section under our general discussion forum.

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count

by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcmesserole
by Member on Oct. 1, 2008 at 9:13 PM
Looking for a night in the girls will talk about for weeks? HOST A PASSION PARTY! Passion Parties are a great way to get the girls together for a night of laughing, learning, and shopping all from their seat! Host a party with me in Nov/Dec and earn a FREE $50 Thank You gift all on top of the great discounts you earn! Join My team for as little as $100 and make 40%~ Ask me how you can earn up to an extra $500 in FREE products JUST for signing up with me!
KELLY MESSEROLE
PASSION PARTIES CONSULTANT
www.fancytoyparties.com

BOOK YOUR GIRLS NIGHT OUT TODAY AND OR JOIN MY TEAM!!!

First time customers receive 40% off an order threw me! Email me to find out how!
Ky_Sheehy
by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 9:22 PM
Hi Ladies I am with PartyLite and I LOVE IT! Anyone a candle freak! i know i am. There is always a candle burning in my home! I was a PartyLite buyer long before I became a consultant, i feel in love with the amazing selection of fragrances that they have for every preference. On top of the beautiful seasonal home decor, i am able to decorate my home for every holiday for more than reasonable prices. The Holiday season is soon upon us so if anyone is interested in doing their christmas shopping early my website is: www.PartyLite.biz/KysCandleParties If you are in the San Diego area and would like to have a party and receive the great Hostess specials is easy, i am always available and if you PM me i would love to discuss a date that is best suitable for you! Here is a link to view what kind of specials we have to offer for the month of October! http://candleconnection.partylite.com/e_article001213493.cfm?x=bdq8Cs7,b15pQ187 Hope to hear from some of you soon! Kyleen Sheehy Independent PartyLite Consultant KysCandleParties@aol.com www.partylite.biz/kyscandleparties
Photobucket
ricepattiegirl
by on Oct. 2, 2008 at 1:11 PM

i'm a shaklee ind consultant.  you can just go to shaklee.com and type in my number at checkout.  no need to tell me or go through me.  no pressure or anything either, just enjoy the products.  they are very good =)

jen

oh and this friday, our group Young Married Cafe will be starting a new Marriage series and social Oct 3 at 630pm.  The title is Fireproof My Marriage based on the movie out in theaters Fireproof. If you want to be kept in the loop, you can sign up at http://couples.meetup.com/521/ or just show up. we have atleast 20 couples that come.. have discussions, make friends, etc..  we gave out 100 free movie tickets to the awesome movie last week.  It was #3 for the weekend.  Free childcare available onsite.

ricepattiegirl
by on Oct. 4, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Just a final reminder to join us tomorrow, Sunday Oct 5th at the Bernardo Winery (13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte - San Diego, CA 92128) from 10 am to 1 pm for the Family Fair celebrating Habitat for Humanity's 100th house!

Click here to see the Channel 6 live news segment from yesterday on the blog, along with photos from the news taping. We also want to send a shout out to Jeff Frank for writing about the event in his North County Times column yesterday! The event is FREE, with a jumper for the kids, two bands playing, $5 pony rides, wine tasting for the adults and 28 mom-run and family-friendly businesses offering great products, services and RAFFLE PRIZES!

It turns out that there is a wedding on the grounds tonight, so we will get to use the HUGE fancy tent and stage for our event - plenty of shade from the sun, or cover in case of any drizzle. It's going to be great - we'll see you there! Any questions, contact Gabriela at (858) 735-2922 or gabriela@friendswithclass.com

Pna1Dra6on
by Group Owner on Nov. 9, 2008 at 6:18 PM

redirecting post by: http://www.cafemom.com/home/scarlett0720

Party In A Box

No Time To Shop? On The Run? Go
             To Party In A Box And OpenThe Fun!!

Why spend time shopping for your next party and going from store to store, when you can find everything you need at Party In A Box!!

Party In A Box offers complete and affordable party packages for all ages wrapped up in a fun and festive box and then shipped directly to you! Party packages that contain everything from invitations and decorations, to games, prizes, and more!! 

No more stress! No more headaches! And no
more shopping! Go to Party In A Box and open
the fun!!

redirected post by: http://www.cafemom.com/home/kcmesserole
That is right, I am open to offers on what you would book a party for. I am willing to offer anything we sell that is up to a $50 value!

How can you get in this?

~Book a party with ME in Dec-Feb

~HOLD your party date

~Party Sales at least $350

~HAVE FUN!

Email me today to get your party booked! Also let me know what you are wanting to get for your booked party!

If your party sales are not $350, you will STILL get a FREE gift from me! You can get more party sales just by getting outside orders, so if you book, email family/friends and ask to place orders!

You can also do an on line party if you do not want to host a party! You can still get in on all the great offers if you host an on-line party!

www.fancytoyparties.com
KELLY MESSEROLE
PASSION PARTIES CONSULTANT
www.fancytoyparties.com

BOOK YOUR GIRLS NIGHT OUT TODAY AND OR JOIN MY TEAM!!!

First time customers receive 40% off an order threw me! Email me to find out how!

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count"

http://myspace.com/pna1dra6on

sophiaval
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2008 at 2:48 AM

Is there an Avon Representative in your family or friend circle?

If not, can I be it, better yet, it could be you! That's money in the bag for a product that EVERYONE has heard about and loves, not only the products, but the price! Start up is just $10 and you earn 50% commission on all your order in the first 2 months! Can you imagine? Your Business is seriously what you put into it, the brocures sell themselves, advertise and seel alot, or just kindly notify people you know that you are selling Avon and everyone will be asking for a brochure, cause eveyone already know and LOVES AVON!. To make it even easier, you can have your own website and people can shop from you from anywhere in the country! You do nothing and you'll still make money! You can even do fundraising if you have school-age kids! Avon has all the tools for you to make money, are you ready to use them?

I can either drop off or mail you some brochures or your start-up kit, we're all local here in San Diego right?

For more information either go to my website http://youravon.com/ssanchez7893 and click on "Become an Avon Representative", e-mail me at sophiaval@hotmail.com, or here on cafemom I'm Sophiaval!

Thanks again!

Buy Avon, Sell Avon, Go to my Website or E-mail Me for more information or to Shop!
Want to take surveys and evaluations and get paid $5 - $75 for each survey completed? Click Here! I made $50 in 1 week! You get to keep the stuff you evaluate!  Please try it by simply completing at least 1 survey/evaluation! I'm sure you'll love it! Thanks!
Earn cash by, playing games, reading e-mails, etc
This site is for real
, take surveys

Become a secret shopper. Yes, get paid to shop!Become a search engine in the comfort of your own home! www.ChaCha.com tell'em sophiaval@hotmail.com sent ya, you can be on my team!

cgumbleton
by Group Admin on Nov. 12, 2008 at 10:09 PM

Hey girls, its that time again....time for you to get your Christmas cards ready to send out to family, friends, and co-workers.  I am having a special for the season, details below.  All cards are completly customizable and personalized. If you are interested please feel to contact me personally through my website at http://www.lifedelightsphotography.com/

Edit Reply Quote Reply

mom-bomb
by on Nov. 14, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Hey ladies! My name is Jamie, I live in Escondido and I make cakes and pies, etc. I wanted to offer my services. I am not professional I do it for fun mostly. IT is a tradition that my mother passed down to me.  I would do my very best to keep the price reasonable. I'd say between $25 and $50 depending on material and how long it takes me to decorate the cake. for pie and other baked goods i'd be willing to negotiate.

If interested please e-mail me at token1031@cox.net and put CAKE in the subject line.

Heres some pics.

JaMiE

ricepattiegirl
by on Nov. 18, 2008 at 7:14 PM

juice for the little ones =)

all welcome... just don't forget to RSVP to email above or at http://couples.meetup.com/521

meganrj
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Hey ladies I love Melaleuca and want to share it with you, better products and a healthier home!!  Be in touch!

http://www.womenswealthandwellness.com/megan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)