Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your advertisements here pls.

Posted by   + Show Post

Please keep your advertisements for job opportunities, support a cause, and parties for products in this section.  If you post outside this thread I may delete/lock your post and place it here with reference back to you.  Please dont find offence in thisaction, It's in efforts to help keep our forums organized. 

*If you are posting about a public local event or a personal event, such as a birthday or get together, you are inviting the group to you may post it in our events section under our general discussion forum.

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count

by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM
Replies (21-26):
mayad410
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Hello, I am a licensed Hairstylist in the Mission Valley area at Bella Tosca Salon on the Town & Country property.  I am accepting new clients and would love to do your hair!  Thank you very much!  Hope to hear from you soon! -Maya Denny

Contact Info: maya.hair@hotmail.com / 619.459.8933

Salon info: http://www.bellatosca.com/

PRICES:

Haircuts: $30

All Services below include a free haircut...

Color: $50

Partial Highlights: $60

Full Highlights: $80

Brazilian Blowout: $125

Add on services...

Brazilian Blowout: $100 (Add to any Color or Highlight Service)

Deep Conditioning Masque: $20

-Maya Denny @ maya.hair@hotmail.com / 619.459.8933

Salon Info: http://www.bellatosca.com/

shelby316
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Hi my name is Nichole and i'm having a Scentsy open house party this saturday April 2nd from 10-2pm.Please come join me at the milicon community buliding on miramar base. Scentsy soot free, wickless and flamless candles can be enjoyed in any home. With 80 different scents to choose from your sure to find one you'll enjoy. With a wide option of plug in warmers to fit anyones lifestyle. So please come take a look meet new friends and enjoy some refreshments. Hope to see you this saturday!!!
Missie40
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Recently, I was given a golden ground floor opportunity to work for a truly amazing company as an Independent BambooPink Consultant.  Here is a my link to join my team  https://www.bamboopink.net/poe  and some information......

About the Opportunity

bamboopink is a direct sales jewelry company offering fashion jewelry, designed by Icons in the jewelry industry and distributed exclusively through bamboopink consultants directly to their customers.

bamboopink is your very own business, managed by you! As a consultant, you will be armed with useful tools to build your business and will earn personal as well as team commissions bonuses on all sales.

Unbeatable financial opportunity

•·         Ground floor /pre-launch stage - joining at the right time and being in the right place

•·         Direct sales business model is considered recession proof

•·         Direct sales has become a multi-billion dollar industry globally

•·         Jewelry has surpassed cosmetics in annual revenue spending for women

•·         Low entry fee

•·         Backed by national brand

•·         Designs are based on latest trends not fads

•·         New product launches throughout the year

•·         Latest technology in running your customer base and supporting your business

•·         Internet marketing and virtual support offered

•·         Highest level of customer service and quality control

•·         50 years of combined experience behind the management team

•·         Dedicated to local and national causes through company donations from revenue

•·         State-of-the-art training and support

•·         No inventory required for customer purchase. bamboopink handles all fulfillment of orders

•·         Lucrative host rewards program

How does bamboopink work for you?

With bamboopink you can be YOUR own boss

•·         There are no set hours

•·         You can work where YOU need to be! (Soccer field, coffee shop, piano lessons, at the office, or our favorite ~ home!)

With bamboopink you sell a product YOU love! Here's how:

•·         Host a trunk show or ask friends to host them for you (they can get amazing host rewards!)

•·         Use our state-of-the-art Virtual Trunk Show to showcase the product anytime, anywhere

•·          Easy to use apps for the iPhone, iPad and Droid operating systems

•·         Use social media marketing like Facebook and twitter to get information out about your new business

With bamboopink you can build YOUR team

•·         There is unlimited income potential!

•·         Meet new friends and have fun while doing it!

•·         Become part of the bamboopink community

With bamboopink you can acquire financial freedom for YOU and your family

•·         Security

•·         Flexibility

•·         The sky's the limit! Don't box yourself in, there is NO glass ceiling!

With bamboopink you can be YOURSELF!

•·         We give you all the tools you need to be a success ~ all you need to do is be your self and have the desire to succeed! No special skills needed.

•·         We will provide online training videos, support and one on one training to make you an instant expert

•·         Our support team is second to none ~ we are there for you every step of the way

•·         Enthusiasm counts for more than experience and you can practice on your friends and family to gain confidence and skills

I  would like to extend an open invite to all my friends (old and new)  to join my team.  The signup process is very simple. Go to my link https://www.bamboopink.net/poe and click on the sign up button. Once you have signed up you will receive an email confirmation for the link directly to your site,  then click on the forms tab and read all the information (first hand) about the company. Free 30 day preview (limited time).  If you decide not to sell,

Thank you for letting me share this information with you today and I hope you make the choice to join my team. 

Missie Poe

Independent BambooPink Consultant

https://www.bamboopink.net/poe

TheWaxQueen
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Thanks for making this section! 

I'm all about feeling good in San Diego, and I work with a waxing salon and day spa.  They're right in a cool mall (Horton Plaza), have great specials and waxing coupons, and the service is way better than at some strip mall day spa or little dive salon (or at the big chains either, for that matter).

Using a coupon, you can get pampered and sexy like at a luxury spa, for way cheaper.

Brazilian and Bikini Waxing San Diego - Coupons!

sophiaval
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Easiest way I've made money is buy using Mr. Rebates everytime I shop! I've made $249 so far, from my own purchases as well as my referrals' purchases! Easiest thing ever, especially if you're going to buy online anyway!!!

Please use my referral link: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=132415

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

christapaul
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I have an Anti-Bullying Program that needs kids ages 5-17 and parent volunteers for the final show and fundraiser's to contact me me for more information gtsuccess30@yahoo.com. We are currently in  San Diego CA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN