• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any other military wives?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:35 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 437 Total Views

Just curious if there are any other military wives in here and how long you have been in SD. We moved here from Wa St Dec.29 2005 My hsband is on the USS Nimitz on NASNI.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tomsMom2008
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:30 PM

I am a military wife! I am actually from SD and met my hubby when he was stationed here. he is on coronado and will actually be getting out in October

moonorchid84
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:24 PM
My husband is in the Navy but is currently on shore duty for the next couple of years. We moved here last July and I am lovin it.
Amy_Luvs_Cayden
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Yes I am a military wife and my husband is stationed at Miramar in San Diego.We are currently having some marriage problems so we are separated and im not sure if divorce is in our future but im 8 and a half mos pregnant and its really really hard.My hubby has a lot,I mean a ton of issues that he needs help with and he refuses to get help,weve had counceling through the military but it did not help I just wish there was somehow he could be forced to get the help he desperately needs.If you women have any advice please please please let me know!Thank you!

NavyWifey122305
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM

we are in a simular boat. mine told me 2 days b4 my bday he wanted a divorce then he changed his mind to a seperation. im due sept 1 he deploys tomarrow and I told him i am sick of this i want a divorce BS all the time so when he gets back we are filing for seperation. I cant deal with it anymore he had to take domestic violence  classes because he got arrested for it and the emotional and verbal abuse hasnt stopped. I am going through counseling myself and we WERE suppose to start marriage counseling when he got back but thats out of the question now. and he refuses to go to counseling because he is Mr denial and thinks he does no wrong.

Quoting Amy_Luvs_Cayden:

Yes I am a military wife and my husband is stationed at Miramar in San Diego.We are currently having some marriage problems so we are separated and im not sure if divorce is in our future but im 8 and a half mos pregnant and its really really hard.My hubby has a lot,I mean a ton of issues that he needs help with and he refuses to get help,weve had counceling through the military but it did not help I just wish there was somehow he could be forced to get the help he desperately needs.If you women have any advice please please please let me know!Thank you!

mrsperez4307
by on Aug. 4, 2009 at 3:44 AM

My husband is in the navy and is on the BHR.  we also live on Mira Mar. i live aross the stree from previous poster hahaha shes great ., and i hate to hear that your having marital problems i will keep you im my prayers.

Aurorasmom
by Member on Aug. 8, 2009 at 1:01 AM

i am a former marine wife...my dh was stationed up on pendleton, but we are both from san diego.  we live in poway and he works on base down on coronado.  sorry to hear about your current problems :(

tomsMom2008
by Member on Aug. 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM

to you ladies who are having problems...all I can say is that God can really help you! If you give him your life and really serve him, he will change you and give you peace. Maybe your hubby wont change right away, but when he sees you change for the better he will begin to change. Please cry out to God and he will help mend your life and marriage. I know that without him my marriage would be TOAST! if you want to talk more, or need someone to talk to, please PM me and I can call you or you can call me. Think about your kids! They need mommy and daddy and I know that GOd will help you guys keep your marriage together.

That all being said, if you are being physically abused, you cant take that! For the sake of your kids you need to get out. You can also call me if you need help with that.

Hope you feel better guys...Luisa

kindheartcarol
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 2:03 PM

yes, I'm a U.S. Marine Wife (SSgt) we're stationed at MCB Camp Pendleton. well before i met my husband he's been here then after we got married he deployed he's home and now we've been here for almost a year.

Do You Love Making Friends? AND Love Texting? if your answer is yes, then click mebig smile mini

Mrs.Carr3
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Oh how cool. My husband is on the nimitz too! And i am stationed in North Island. :)

expecting boy

newbiemomma2b
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:37 PM

hi! my hubby is on nasni! we/ve been here since march 07. and he just finished our first 8 mo deployment!! whoo hoo lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)