Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Week Ultrasound

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

Just wondering if everyone's babies showed off everything so you could find out the sex.  We go in on the 24th and I'm super excited.  My son is convinced it's a boy and a girl--I am too!  That's all I have.  How's everyone doing?  We've been really quiet lately!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
heatherr2
by Group Admin on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Yeah it has been REALLY quiet lately. I am doing pok. getting fat and sassy. LOL. i am 18 1/2 wks now. i go to the doc friday and i will be getting an ultrasound. i will be 19 wks then. Hoping to see what gender they are.

we ar too convinced a boy and a girl thats what we are hoping for.  

forevergoldie
by Group Admin on Jun. 10, 2009 at 3:32 PM

I am having ultrasounds every 2 weeks, my dr said by 16 weeks we should be able to tell what they are. They are identical so if we can at least see 1 we'll know. I can't wait to find out.  3 more weeks.

heatherr2
by Group Admin on Jun. 20, 2009 at 10:40 AM

At 19 wks on the dot i went in and they did a belly u/s. baby A was not shy and we could seee all plain as day. Baby B on theotherhand is a brat already. At 1st wouldn't move stayed on the belly and wouldn't move at all then all of a sudden  started doing flips and moved constantlyt she could hardly even get a pic. but we saw it and its a he too.

they are both boys.

Pregnancy ticker

bikingmommy
by Group Owner on Jun. 22, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I hope they show off.  I think I'm more nervous about them being ok.  I've only gained eight pounds and I'm a liitle nervous to see if they are growing on track.

heatherr2
by Group Admin on Jun. 22, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Quoting bikingmommy:

I hope they show off.  I think I'm more nervous about them being ok.  I've only gained eight pounds and I'm a liitle nervous to see if they are growing on track.

20 wks and only gained 5 lbs. the 5 lbs happened in the last few weeks. i kept loosing before. ,ine were growing just fine i know its easier said than done but try not to worry.

Pregnancy ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)