Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for playdates for son

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 6:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 301 Total Views
My name is Sam, and my son's name is Myles. He is 7 months old, and we moved to the Sedalia area in May 2009. Where we used to live, there were children around and finding playmates wasn't a problem. In the neighborhood we just moved into, its mostly couples without children who are not very social.

Thanks for reading
Sam
by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tiffany04
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2009 at 6:15 PM

hey!!

my name is Tiffany and im a SAHM and i have 3 kids. we just moved here bout a year ago and i have like one friend...LOL its not easy to meet new people since i dont get out that much.. haha..but anyways my oldest he is 4 and my daughter is 2 and then our newest addition he is almost 4 months old. so anyways...not sure where at in town u live....but i live at 3rd and grand...would love to get together sometime! let me know girl!!

tiffany

raeann1984
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2009 at 8:43 PM

hello!! Im Rachel and my son is 5 months this week! I would love to get him together to play with with your little ones- lately i get the feeling that he is getting bored of seeing my face all of time and playing with the same old things! hehe. I live in Knob Noster but its no trouble to meet up in Sedalia if thats where you all live!

SoldiersAngel08
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2009 at 9:04 PM
Im in Sedalia too. Across from SFCC. Im free anytime really. Im a SAHM. I havent really made any friends yet, I dont get out much cuz my son keeps me busy, and most of my age group prefers to hang out in bars, where I never really liked going anyway.
Acutey999
by on Mar. 22, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Hi!! Well i'm cool with playdates later on...My DD is only 6 weeks this wednesday.  So she kinda can't play right now, but I'm up for later when she gets old enough to actually play and not lay there like a lump lol.  Im over by orchelins. I'm not good with initials cause I don't really go many places what is SFCC?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)