Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alright ladies, I'm going nuts!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 353 Total Views

I am 29 years old and seriously obsessed with Rob!  I've been married for 7 years and have two beautiful children and when my mind is not on them or a task at hand it is thinking of Rob!!!  It started with an obsession with Edward, but now it is full on Rob.  I check him out on youtube and look everyday for updates on him!  Even as a teenager my mind wasn't this consumed with someone!! When will it end??????????  Seriously, It's fun to have a crush, but I am going a little wacky here! LOL

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
truckinwife
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Quoting Mandi1215:

I am 29 years old and seriously obsessed with Rob!  I've been married for 7 years and have two beautiful children and when my mind is not on them or a task at hand it is thinking of Rob!!!  It started with an obsession with Edward, but now it is full on Rob.  I check him out on youtube and look everyday for updates on him!  Even as a teenager my mind wasn't this consumed with someone!! When will it end??????????  Seriously, It's fun to have a crush, but I am going a little wacky here! LOL

You are so not alone !!!  I am 31 and I have been married for 11 years and I have 3 boys and like you,when I am not busy being a wife and mother I am totally thinking about Rob,he is always there in my mind and I think I have lost what little mind I have!!  LOL  My day begins with looking for new updates and I can't get my day started until I see pics of him,and it's that way through out the day !!  I think sometimes that something is wrong with me !!  I am so glad I am not the only one,what is it about this man that makes us so crazy?

toomanypitties
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:03 AM
Quoting Mandi1215:

I'm right there with you Hun.

I don't know when it ends, if it even does. Let me know if you find out! lol
Mandi1215
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Glad you ladies can relate and I'm not the only one going crazy here!! :-)

busmommy
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:17 PM

he just seems so fucking delicious!  go read "Wide Awake" if you haven't yet.  gives you a darker, naughtier Edward...but picture him as Rob.  hee hee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)