Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You Looking To Work From Home?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 209 Total Views

Hello, My name is Morgan and I'm 19 years old. I'm your classic case scenario; young girl straight out of high school; meets, falls in love & marries a soldier then not too long after the wedding bells comes the newborn baby crying in the middle of the night. However, I didn't want to be the average military wife, I wanted my own career. I have so many dreams and goals that I want to achieve to better my life, my sons life and so on. Thats why I decided to join Team2Succeed and I don't regret it! This company is over 20 years old,  has recieved tons of awards like BBB Torch Award & Hall of Fame award! I got to stay home with my son, do all the susie homemaker duties as well as earn my own income! Even better than that, there are NO hidden fees and there is NO selling, NO taking orders, NO inventory, NO distributing, No parties, and NO MLM! To request more information visit http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/GreenAW  or call 360-556-7796. I will be glad to set up a time for an interview to see if this is the opportunity that will make the difference in your life, like it has done for so many others.

I am a real person, with a real job, making a real income! Give it a try!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
piratemommy1030
by on Jan. 7, 2010 at 5:36 AM

working from home would be great, but I have tried these things before and there is always a catch

momof2armybrts
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Honestly, the easiest thing to do in order to work from home is to sell something like Avon or Cookie Lee or make handmade goods like ACU purses or something. Things like the above, I do not believe in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)