Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You Know You're Stoned When...( add yours)

Posted by   + Show Post

you sit at a stop SIGN and wait for it to turn red.....yup, i did that today...lol

by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
bren_mom
by on May. 5, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Isn't it awesome!!!  I also remember my best friend and I getting totally baked once craving cold stone, and we were like "we need cold stone delivery", then we said "forget that lets get pizza".

Quoting emmy526:

LOL...i've done that!!

Quoting bren_mom:

Order a pizza, forget that you ordered the pizza, pleasently surprised when pizza man shows up with a pizza just for you - lol.

bren_mom
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:42 AM

there's five damn lighters in your house, and you can't find one of them.

emmy526
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:45 AM

or you find them all and NONE have fluid

Quoting bren_mom:

bren_mom
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:48 AM

oh yeah that's the worst.  I love this thread :)

Quoting emmy526:

Quoting bren_mom:

emmy526
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM

another one is you find a lighter with fluid, and the flint is gone, making it impossible to lite the lighter so you have to resort to lighting a candle to lite the lighter with....lol

Quoting bren_mom:

oh yeah that's the worst.  I love this thread :)

Quoting emmy526:

Quoting bren_mom:

bren_mom
by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:57 AM

you know you're stoned when you realize you just had a 45 minute conversation with your best friend about nothing at all.

emmy526
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, yup.. and when there's a mutual stoning going on, the convo can last an hour and a half

Quoting bren_mom:

you know you're stoned when you realize you just had a 45 minute conversation with your best friend about nothing at all.

bren_mom
by on May. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I'm baked now... could go for one of those long convos.... wish chat here still worked.

Quoting emmy526:

lol, yup.. and when there's a mutual stoning going on, the convo can last an hour and a half

Quoting bren_mom:

FirstTimeMama21
by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha. I was blazed this morning at the family store. I was searching frantically for my cell, thinking I forgot it at home. Well, realized five minutes later, I was talking on it... Hehehe

bren_mom
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

One my friend and I got stoned, and I couldn't find my phone.  My dumb ass got the idea to have her use her phone to call my phone.  It was in my back pocket.  I answered.  We had a 30 minute talk on the phone, about how she had forgotten why she was calling me.  She was standing right next to me :) we still laugh about that one.

Quoting FirstTimeMama21:

Haha. I was blazed this morning at the family store. I was searching frantically for my cell, thinking I forgot it at home. Well, realized five minutes later, I was talking on it... Hehehe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)