Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BHO Oil

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

The new big thing around here is BHO oil. Basically it's a THC extract that you smoke out of a special kind of peice called an oil dome

. It's 99% THC. I first saw it last year at a festival. Some other glassblowers had some and smoked with me. I was going to buy some from them but I had to go back to my car to get some money, and after smoking only two hits I was too high to find their tent again!

It is also having a big effect on the glass industry. I have been to a lot of headshops over the past few months and it is getting harder to sell anything that isn't an oil dome. Some of my glassblower peeps on FB are downing it, saying dabbers (what they call people who smoke the oil) are as bad as crackheads.

So, anyone here tried it? Thoughts?

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
spectralmind
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I've tried hash oil, and it is extremely potent. Even for the "experienced" smoker/vapor, it's a lot. I wonder who has the tolerance that they do only that... I wasn't aware that they have a name for people who do only that now either lol.

It's mostly used sparingly by me and my fellow smokers for special occasions, for severe pain after surgery, etc. But definitely not for everyday. I'm sure after regularly doing that you have to keep doing it as well. I know after just one use of hash oil, it bumps my tolerance up for a bit.

Zimmerchild
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I had some a couple of time, one of my suppliers was into it, I didn't hardly get jack off it. So, I won't be spending my money on it, or their special little bowls. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)