Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant find anything!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:12 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 255 Total Views

We moved to VA a year ago and I don't really know anyone well enough to get anything here.  I joined a mom group to meet new people, but there's really no one I've met at any of the play dates  that seems to smoke.  Aside fom old hookups, how are you ladies getting stuff?  Please gimmie some ideas!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
QueenMama7808
by Group Owner on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Ah, it always sucks trying to find hookups in a new place! What does your DH do for work? Mine is a chef so we usually find some through his job. Other than that, it's just such a random thing.... A few weeks back I was walking to the store and got caught in the rain. Someone offered me a ride, and on the way back to my place offered to smoke a blunt with me. Just pure blind luck. Other times, I've just made a point to hang around the spots where I know stoners will congregate... failing that, when times were real desperate, I would just dress up and go out to a bar, then make the rounds, chatting people up until I felt okay about asking them if they smoked. Of course, that was before I had my daughter, IDK if I'd be comfortable doing that these days....

QueenMama7808
by Group Owner on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Also you can just try posing an ad on craigslist in the "strictly platonic" section, and specify that you're looking for someone who's 420 friendly. This way you're not straight out asking for herb on the internet, but you can get a chance to meet up with like minded people who will probably eventually share their hookups with you!

actiongirl
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 4:37 AM

Good ideas, Queenmama!  Dh's work is a complete no-go.  No way am I doing bars and loitering like a stoner won't work for me either.  I might have to try craigslist, but I'm not looking to hangout for any amount of time, I just wanna buy and leave.  I hate this so much, I wish I could just order off the internet!

If you think of anything else, please share!

CuZ-Im-tHe-BoSS
by Member on Oct. 6, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Im guessing you are a military wife.  Only military wifes say "no-go"

LoL

I may be wrong.

ANYWAY

Im in the SAME BOAT!!  Just moved to GA due to military PCS and having no luck.  I freakin' know it's out there.  Im a sahm so that really limits my contact with the outside world.

The craigslist idea is a good idea!!  I might do that.

BrynnD20
by on Jan. 31, 2010 at 9:51 AM

I am so in the same situation, being a military wife and just moving to a diff. state, my only hope is to drive 140 miles but is it even worth it???  hubby says no just deal and i say fine than just deal with me bitchin'  I am the type that enjoys a j at night to relax before bed and i have gone 2 weeks without any and its really getting on ym nerves, because hubby said oh give me 2 to 3 days and ill have it.......YEAH RIGHT!!! not that he cant find any he just doesnt want to go drive 140 miles, but you know i would for him in a heartbeat.

LOVESTONED
by on Feb. 1, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Im a military wife too and I lucked out and found a good legit connection. I live in Nebraska and alot of islanders live here. Our neighbors had a cousin who lived here but wasn't military and she would always make bud references. I got her number and texted her and she came through! She gets it from one of her best friends who deals. She even drops it off at my house. I never have to do the waiting game, or meet me here then drive here kinda thing. Im a low key smoker. I smoke by myself, in my bathroom and I don't discuss or talk about what I do. It's cool but sometimes wish I had a good friend i can have a session with and just laugh about random stuff. My dad mails me some too from time to time. He mailed me up to 3 oz once. He compacts it really really tight. Puts it in a plastic bag, wraps that up in tape and then sticks it inside playdoh containers with the playdoh wrapped around it. He puts maybe like an oz in each container.

hilbillydeluxe
by on Feb. 10, 2010 at 4:59 PM

i feel for you. my sis is my connection so its usually never a problem to get great quality stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)