Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7/28/09 UPDATE

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:18 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 344 Total Views

Last night I didn't get much accomplished. They did finally take the IV out of her neck and put one in her left hand! Yay! That helped the swelling in her face, too. They apparently changed her formula AGAIN to something called Boost. It's 'Complete nutrition for kids age 1-10', vanilla flavor. She's still bloated, still having seizures, still sleeping alot, still won't talk to us. They are giving her albumen (I was told it was protien and when I looked it up it's the whites of eggs, which would explain it being a good source of protien, but my husband is allergic to eggs: he can only eat 1 or so then he throws them up. He's had reactions to the flu shots, which has eggs in them, too. Harley hasn't really eaten enough eggs to tell if she's like her daddy or not.) which they say helps the swelling. She fell asleep last night, so they weren't concerned about her seizures because they stopped... because she passed out from exhaustion! Urrg! I guess tonight is round 2... wish us luck!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
delanna6two
by Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Praying for you all....hope Harley feels better soon...

normajeane73
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:38 AM

i think about harley and your family a lot. i hope she recovers!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
FL1908
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:16 AM

I am still praying for you all. Much love and stay strong 

CafeMom Tickers
Cadeemom
by Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Praying for you guys!!  I hope things get better at the hospital and that your night was better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)