Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Katie

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM
  • 41 Replies
  • 2451 Total Views

I am so sorry for your loss, please continue to have faith in God.

Moms can leave Katie a note here.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amberfire82
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Katie I know you don't know me but I think you are the strongest person I have ever known. Harley is an angel now and she is in Heaven. You will meet her again one day.

tyra618
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Katie

I've fallowed the story of Harley since you first started posting about her.  Your such a strong momma for what you've had to endure with her.   I am so sorry for your loss. She is at peace now and a beautiful angel.  ((HUGS)))

R.I.P sweet girl

MommyIvy
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Katie,

I am so sorry hun. I wish there was more that I could have done for you. Don't lose your faith in God and know that she is in His arms. If there is every anything I can do, you have my number. Harley was loved by many and will continue to be loved. Thanks for sharing her with us.

I'm a formula feeding, disposable diaper using,CIO believer, C-sectioned, spanking believer, vaccinating, anti co-sleeping, pro-life, proud, young married mommy of 2!!!

My_4_cuties_08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Katie,

I have followed Harley's story since you first started posting about her. You are such a very storng momma. I am deeply sorry for you loss. 

DezmondMommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Katie, I am so sorry for your loss of your beautiful little girl... you and your family are in my prayers....

Stacylynn0610
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Katie,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  You are a stong momma, and Harley is a strong beautiful little girl.  She is so lucky to have you as a mom.    

EJsHottMama
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Dear Katie i'm sorry to hear about Harley but she is in a better place now. She is no longer sufforing. No tubes or wires to keep her from running and playing heaven. I knew in my heart that God wouldn't let her suffore much longer when i heard about the bleeding around her brain. I was hoping for another miracle that she would pull out of this and be able to go home again but i guess it just wasn't ment to be. I'll countinue to say prayers for you to give you the strength to get this. I'm sure its not going to be easy but you have alot of friends in Harley's group that are here for you if you need anything. Gelsinger Dona - Angels Carethis isn't the exact picture i was looking for but it kinda reminded me of Angel Harley.

ccmom69
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Katie,

So sorry for your loss I have been following her for sometime on her blog. I'm praying for all of you & your families. Stay strong & know that she is with Jesus. Jesus loves the little children & no more pain & suffering. HUGS

MrsReesca17
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I have been  following your story since all of this has happened and my heart broke when I heard the news today.  I have cried over her loss - she was such a strong little fighter.  My heart breaks for Harley, for you, and your entire family.  I wish you can find peace right now, knowing that she is no longer in pain.  You are such a strong woman who never gave up on her little girl.  May Harley's memory live forever.  Rest in peace sweet baby.

aubrees_mommie
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Katie,

I have been following this for a short time but I feel as though I know you and your family I'm so sorry for your loss but I know those words are not enough, your family will always remain in my thoughts and prayers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)