Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Balloon Release for Harley

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:54 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 1110 Total Views

We are going to do a balloon release for Harley on Saturday Aug. 29th at 1pm CST. The color we have chosen is purple. If you would like to take pictures and email them to me, we are going to put them together for something for Katie. My email is sissygurl_02@yahoo.com.

Also, I woud like to get a flower arrangment for Katie. If you would like to donate money you can go to the blog or here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7747038.

Thanks again for all your help!

I'm a formula feeding, disposable diaper using,CIO believer, C-sectioned, spanking believer, vaccinating, anti co-sleeping, pro-life, proud, young married mommy of 2!!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsReesca17
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Unfortunately I cannot do the balloon release due to a prior engagement, but I did donate $10 towards a flower arrangement.

aubrees_mommie
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:33 PM

I'll try my best to get to the store before then and get a purple balloon

MommyIvy
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Thank you!

Quoting MrsReesca17:

Unfortunately I cannot do the balloon release due to a prior engagement, but I did donate $10 towards a flower arrangement.

I'm a formula feeding, disposable diaper using,CIO believer, C-sectioned, spanking believer, vaccinating, anti co-sleeping, pro-life, proud, young married mommy of 2!!!

MrsReesca17
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:57 PM

No problem.  That is the least that I can do for that precious little girl.

Quoting MommyIvy:

Thank you!

Quoting MrsReesca17:

momma2-3boys
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:19 PM

I was able to donate a little bit and will be doing the baloon release as well.

Thank you for all you have done as well.

EJsHottMama
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM

I will try my best to get the ballon up in time. I also plan on wearing purple that day in memory of Harley. I wish i could also help with the flower arrangement but money is tight right now.

I have to say it is amazing how a little girl miles and miles away can touch so many lives without ever meeting any of us in person. She was truely an angel and will be missed.

EJsHottMama
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I hope you don't mind but i also posted about Harley in the Due September 2009 group and one of the moms said she will send up a ballon in memory of Harley and she is also gonna send on up for her little girl she lost not to long ago.

MommyIvy
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:20 PM

I dont mind. I am wearing purple also.

Quoting EJsHottMama:

I hope you don't mind but i also posted about Harley in the Due September 2009 group and one of the moms said she will send up a ballon in memory of Harley and she is also gonna send on up for her little girl she lost not to long ago.

Made by Emily J.

FL1908
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:00 AM

I put up some money towards the flowers, when you all do the balloon release put some pics on here.

CafeMom Tickers
SahmMommYof2
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Can someone please tell me what time that will be in Lubbock, Tx? I can't think right now...also how quickly do you need the pics back?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)