Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tag to attach to the Balloons on Saturday!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:27 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 1231 Total Views

Please print out and attach to your balloons on Saturday! It prints as a 2X3 photo. Also feel free to use as a siggy, default or any other place. If posted on another site as a picture however, please do not take credit for making it (that's just a web designer/photographer in me talking), but please, use it anywhere!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyra618
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Can you please send me the picture.  It won't let me save picture as or even copy it.   Thank you. 

Emmy_Dollface
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Sure, send me your email and I will send it there. Or you can snag it here: http://emmydollface.blogspot.com/2009/08/balloon-release-for-harley.html

Quoting tyra618:

Can you please send me the picture.  It won't let me save picture as or even copy it.   Thank you. 

I am a partially organic feeding, fully vaxing, forward facing, sugar giving, potty training early, disposable diapering, baby leash using, anti-CIO, Multi- religious, pro-choice, tattooed, pierced and dyed wayy young stay-at-home Mommy to a perfectly healthy and happy (and formerly breast and formula fed) one year old Princess who gets to watch TV!

tyra618
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Thank you

EJsHottMama
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Just wanted to let you know i post in another group about the ballon release and add the tag AND MADE SURE TO GIVE YOU THE CREDIT!!! :) Good job on the tag by the way.

Emmy_Dollface
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Thank you! Post it anywhere you think people would like to see it!

Quoting EJsHottMama:

Just wanted to let you know i post in another group about the ballon release and add the tag AND MADE SURE TO GIVE YOU THE CREDIT!!! :) Good job on the tag by the way.

I am a partially organic feeding, fully vaxing, forward facing, sugar giving, potty training early, disposable diapering, baby leash using, anti-CIO, Multi- religious, pro-choice, tattooed, pierced and dyed wayy young stay-at-home Mommy to a perfectly healthy and happy (and formerly breast and formula fed) one year old Princess who gets to watch TV!

Thelmama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:11 PM

my printer is out of whack...we may get a new one Friday if so I will print it out...if not I will still attach the information with her name etc. so that the balloon is released in her name....... 

Emmy_Dollface
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:21 PM

That is fine. Just something to let people know why the balloons were released. You never know who they might touch.

Quoting Thelmama:

my printer is out of whack...we may get a new one Friday if so I will print it out...if not I will still attach the information with her name etc. so that the balloon is released in her name....... 

Stacylynn0610
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:15 AM

I was just thinking about attaching some kind of card or something. You beat me to it.  I'm posting it on my facebook page to let my friends and family know. 

Emmy_Dollface
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 4:08 PM

When I heard about the balloons, I thought of it immediately. What a great way to let people know about Harley and to let her story continue to touch people. Please, post it everywhere so that people can continue to remember her.

Quoting Stacylynn0610:

I was just thinking about attaching some kind of card or something. You beat me to it.  I'm posting it on my facebook page to let my friends and family know. 

delanna6two
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Quoting Emmy_Dollface:

Sure, send me your email and I will send it there. Or you can snag it here: http://emmydollface.blogspot.com/2009/08/balloon-release-for-harley.html

Quoting tyra618:

Copied the picture....me and my children will be doing something in her memory....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)