Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A song I'm dedicating to Angel Harley

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 785 Total Views

If you want to you can delete this but I heard it on the radio right after I found out Harley passed and it made me think of her and her family.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
EJsHottMama
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Ok I'm not trying to copy you but thought of this song and figured i would add it here.

I heard this song the day a friend past away and today its been playing in my head.

ICPclwnLOV
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I was getting on here to post this song in Harley's memory.

ICPclwnLOV
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:02 PM

I found a song that I like to think is exactly what baby Harley wants to tell her parents and family.

simplysmiles13
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM

All those songs are a great tribute ladies! I heard this song a few weeks ago and ever since I heard it I thought of baby Harley. She truly fought like a girl! May God Bless and Watch over his newest angel.

mom2twoboys41
Rain since last week,rain this week,and rain next week,when will it end?
Today at 3:55 PM
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 7:57 AM

this is a beautiful song and a very pretty one for her memory i have it in memory of my angels as well my she rest in peace

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

I was getting on here to post this song in Harley's memory.

Jami Mommy 2 Arron & Henry Jr & To 2 Angels In Heaven Due To M/C 10/14/99 & 1/26/02

Georgiamom2283
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Rest in peace sweet baby Harley

HouseKatof2
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:37 AM

"It is in our obligation to endure that we achieve the right to know."
~My Dad 

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" 
~Fredrick Douglass

momma3kids
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:45 PM

These two songs have both touched me in hard times.  The first one is "Held" by Natalie Grant and the second one is "Homesick" by MercyMe.

DancingK
by Group Admin on Sep. 16, 2009 at 6:21 PM

Aerosmith- 'Angel'

This song was played at her funeral. Aerosmith's always been my favorite band (okay, since 7th grade) and I wanted this song played when she was born. I put it on a CD with other songs I wanted played during the viewing, but my uncle didn't finish the slide show. My dad had given him one he made to include in my uncle's, so we played that along with this song. I originally wanted 'Paradise City' by Guns and Roses, but for some reason God wanted this song played and it could never have been more perfect. I finally listened to the lyrics and found out what this song was really about at her funeral. It fits so perfectly! The lyrics are also on Harley's virtual memorial page:

http://harley.virtual-memorials.com/  

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)