Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

checking in for a update.

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

sometimes it gets a little quiet in here but it takes a while for me to find, type or whatever the recipes i want to add . so after i get a good number i then add them all at once so i can delete them and free up room on my pc for more. with the holidays coming, i am going to make a holiday post that i really would like you to share your tried and true holiday recipes and how you do things for the holidays. do you have company, quiet family dinner, just you and your hubby> tell us about them.

i do appreciate the participation from our members, but i would like to ask that everyone at least share one recipe with us. do you have some cooking questions, anything... i havent a problem with lurkers or anything, just a show that you appreciate being hee and having access to all of our wonderful recipes, instructions and information. thank you for being a part of this group

and i have made this group private because i happened to notice the recipes i was adding were mysteriously showing up in other groups at the same time. i dont have a copyright or whatever, but  there are so many recipe groups out there, i believe there is no reason to copycat another group.

so i am curious to know what you ladies think of our little group here. i do not actively seek out members so we can try to build a little network of friends here. thanks alot gals. laurie

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)