Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What hoodie would you buy for a male teenager?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:17 PM
  • 9 Replies
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Momof5Teens67
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:55 PM

teen boyI have 3 teen boys still at home. I looked at both pages included in your link at all the options of hoodies. My personal answer is, of course it depends on for which teen boy and their style but for my:

14 YEAR OLD SKATER STYLE boy- I'm sure he would most love the one on pg 2. VANS fleece that is black with the words Vans going down the front of the chest.

17 YEAR OLD TRENDY FASHON FORWARD boy- who usually shops at PacSun, he would most love the Black and White striped Vans fleece hoody on page 2.

I hope that is helpful for you? Good luck!

I have the 5 teens I still have at home all make me a long wish list of things online. They make an email with the photos, links and prices of all their most desired items from small and inexpensive up to a certain price limit. All I have to do is click the links and buy the items I choose and I forward it to grandparents too which is helpful to them as well. The lists are long enough that they never get everything on their list and they know that is part of the point so each thing they get is still a complete surprise.

bergencounty
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 3:06 AM

Thanks! 

TKsMommie
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

teen boyI have 3 teen boys still at home. I looked at both pages included in your link at all the options of hoodies. My personal answer is, of course it depends on for which teen boy and their style but for my:

14 YEAR OLD SKATER STYLE boy- I'm sure he would most love the one on pg 2. VANS fleece that is black with the words Vans going down the front of the chest.

17 YEAR OLD TRENDY FASHON FORWARD boy- who usually shops at PacSun, he would most love the Black and White striped Vans fleece hoody on page 2.

I have the 5 teens I still have at home all make me a long wish list of things online. They make an email with the photos, links and prices of all their most desired items from small and inexpensive up to a certain price limit. All I have to do is click the links and buy the items I choose and I forward it to grandparents too which is helpful to them as well. The lists are long enough that they never get everything on their list and they know that is part of the point so each thing they get is still a complete surprise.

I agree with this.  It really depends on their sense of style.  I wouldn't buy my brothers the same sweatshirts because they are very different people.  Maybe scope out his clothes a bit and see what kind of a feel you get for them...Good luck!!

JamesonsMa1209
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 7:57 AM

I think it depends on the style of the boy, but one that caught my eye right away is

Rusty™ Blitz Hoodie

thats one that I would definitely pick out for my own son.
tdmag
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 10:09 AM

I would pick the one that I thought looked stupid. Cause thats the one he would like, lol. 

3mommy2004
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

This.  It really depends on their style personalitiy.  But you did a great job picking hoodies though.  Hoodies are very versitile gifts for teenage boys!

momofne
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 10:35 AM

My son (16) would probably wear either the Point Zero (black), the American Living grey (cause it looks similar to an Abercrombie) or the brown Rusty. He's not into the more current tight jeans look. If your sons do then I would choose one of the ones towards the bottom of the page with stripes etc.

table4six
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Quoting tdmag:

I would pick the one that I thought looked stupid. Cause thats the one he would like, lol. 

That actually made me lol!!!!  So very true too!

Kaci
by Member on Nov. 22, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Yes, definitely pick the one that you dislike! Thats what I do with my teen son. But normally with any hoodie you cant go wrong!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)