Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you dress to impress ?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:21 AM
  • 17 Replies

oh god no i dress to be comfortable , i feel very uneasy in stuffy clothes .

angiebooboo

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faeryheart
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:31 AM

I'm the same way as you, I dress for comfort!

mirandas_mom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:08 AM

I dress to impress - myself! lol 

Mommygoose
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:59 AM

The only time I dress to impress is when I know I'll be around alot of people I don't usually see! lol Running errands and such I only wear comfy clothes! 

mae_01_sw
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:01 AM

I dress for comfort!

m4m4
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:15 AM

THe only people i have to worry about impressing are hubby and church goers, so no, but at the same time I take pride in my appearance and try not to look sloppy.  i like to look like some kind of effort was made.

CafeMom Tickers
aj23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:53 AM

I try.  It never fails, every time I don't try to look nice I always run into some nice looking guy when i'm out. I'm single so it matters :)

MomToBeISaMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I dress to impress at work and when I'm out and about.  I'm not trying to look sexy or to be the queen of style, but I do want to look professional and crisp.  I work in sales, and first impressions are important. 

sahm_krystal33
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM

I always do. I don't even run to the store or anything in sweats or no makeup because like you, I am single too. You just never know who you'll run into and being dressed nicely and not in sweats makes a better impressonion on people.

Quoting aj23:

I try.  It never fails, every time I don't try to look nice I always run into some nice looking guy when i'm out. I'm single so it matters :)

jgl3g
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:46 PM

I dress for comfort. I wear scrubs to school so really that is comfortable.

CRZYLDYAMY
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Quoting aj23:

Yep, it never fails!  I'm also single and anytime i've ever snuck to the store in sweats theres always some nice looking guy lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)