Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you shop at JCPenney?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:39 AM
  • 7 Replies

Do you actually shop there?

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Of course.  A lot of my dd's clothes come from there.

recey2007
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:50 PM

YES!!!! They are one of the only places that I can get clothes because I am built weird I have short legs but I have hips and a long torso but I have boobs!!!

I am ordering a confetor set here soon after christmas shopping is done lol! both me and SO have follin in love with their stuff!!!

energygirl
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:13 PM

If I am looking for something for myself, or home stuff then yes..but for kids clothes, Kohls has such great clearance racks, it's hard for anyone to beat them. Also, my hubby wears a pant size that is one bigger than what Penny's has on the shelves.....

Energygirl  Feel great and take control of your health!  www.shaklee.net/safeshopper

Lisa0626
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Yes, I have gotten two winter coats on sale there like two months ago, there really nice. I like to catch the sales. Oh the sweaters are nice and I like the sleep wear too. Ha ha.

tretresmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:18 PM

I would have to say not really.  Stuff there is too expensive for me :( 

sahm_krystal33
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Yes! I love the sales and honestly go there at least once a month. I live in a tiny small town and it's the only place to shop that's not two hours away!

skylarcheyenne
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I just was there this weekend and got my girls a suitcase for Christmas and they were having a sale on them for $19.99 but if you spent $50 you got $10 back. So I got 2 suitcases, a sweater, and a pair of earrings for$44 so you can't beat that.

wreathsanta green

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)