• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Traditions...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:41 AM
  • 2 Replies

Last night Santa came! He has always rung the doorbell and left the kids a note, treat and their Christmas pjs. My kids have always loved this and even though the older 2 are 15 and 13 they still want me to continue it. Kids need pjs anyway but santa asks them to wear their special pajamas to keep warm and to let them know that he's been watching and to keep up the good work.

We're having our usual Christmas cookie exchange and we always bring an ornament to trade. I have a good time every year doing this....HEY! Anything to get me out of the house! lol

I also make a ton of reindeer food to hand out to the kids at school with a poem attached. Pretty soon my youngest will be too old for me to do this anymore. =(

What traditions do you do before Christmas?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tretresmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:25 PM

We don't really have one.  We will be making reindeer food this year though.  We always lay our stockings on the table with milk & cookies for Santa :) 

Liansmommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:42 PM

We always have only christmas music from thanksgiving to christmas day. We also put together slideshow videos set to christmas music of our year. Hubby comes up with the playlist and I put it together. Lian is wanting to make christmas videos. The videos have been a staple since summer, but I don't know if it will be a tradtion or not just yet. He's six so it could either way.

Courtesy of PinkSodaPop

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)