• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one...........

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:43 AM
  • 11 Replies

That holds on to old clothes hoping they might come back into style in a few more years, haha?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsParvi
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:45 AM

I do, but mostly because I hope to fit back in them some day..I have clothes from high school that would never fit, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them!

jgl3g
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:46 AM

lol yeah thats me pp I hold on to them in hopes i may fit back into them. Then I get sick of waiting get rid of them and loose weight. Ugh it is a vicious cycle.

Aurorasmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:58 AM

i dont really have anything too crazy that would ever really go 'out' of style, so im not really sure how to answer the question LOL

i hold onto things hoping they will FIT again, is that the same!? hahahaha

julietw
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:24 AM

i have one pair of imaginary pants, i keep imagining i well fit them so i keep them. but i don't think i well ever fit back into them. 

mzfam99
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM

I was holding on to my pants from before kids, but I gave up. I ended up giving them to my SIL, and she wears them. I figure when I do finally lose my baby weight after this baby, I will just go buy me new pants and shirts. Maybe a little tighter, as I normally wear a little baggy as I am fat.

Boys ages 11, 9, 7, 5, 2
Pregnancy%20ticker
ittikay37
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:53 AM

HAHA!! I hang on to old clothes too in hopes that they will come back into style. Or maybe I just have a problem letting go of things.

table4six
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:26 PM

I do that with a few things. 

lolamac
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:29 PM

I live by the one year rule....if I have not worn the article of clothing for one year, it goes. Unless I really really like it, or it's a holiday/special occasion outfit, or I really want to fit into it again. LOL

sahm_krystal33
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Me too!

Quoting MrsParvi:

I do, but mostly because I hope to fit back in them some day..I have clothes from high school that would never fit, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them!

Momof5Teens67
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:08 AM

I did that a LOT in my 20's but I don't anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)