Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are the main factors for you, when choosing a place to shop

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

We all have different reasons for picking (or not picking) places to shop. What are yours? Mine are location (how far I have to drive) and the quality of the clothing...with the price etc. (A lot of stores have great quality, and although the prices can be high, the sales are killer). What about you? Also, if you shop online, what are your favorite stores?

Energygirl  Feel great and take control of your health!  www.shaklee.net/safeshopper

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Owl_Feather
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:14 PM

for me, location and price. I used to focus more on the main styles the store offered, but now it's just price LOL

Kim24kids
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Bargain,quality and what item we need. 

Lisa0626
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM

I look for the quality of the product. It's great when I can find good deals and I don't mind driving far, if it's worth it. But, if the product is not of good quality I really won't buy it, it'll only get destroyed faster and you'll have to buy more later on anyway. I definetly shop online at my favorite stores. Sometimes the online sales are great too.

Joi_79
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:28 PM

For me it's location and Affordability. Mostly affordablity, especially if they have online shopping with low shippin rates. 

sahm_krystal33
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Price, like everyone else said, location, and selection. I hate when the store doesn't have enough items or doesn't have the advertised stuff or have several different sizes. I have a hard time finding smalls in boys at certain stores and I hate that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)