Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never shop with Toddlers!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM
  • 2 Replies

OMGosh, I went shopping the other night and I was with my dd and nephew whom are 3 and 2 and my sister and dh. We went to take pictures and shop a little. Well, that was not going to happen. I stepped into 1 or 2 stores. All my dd did was wine and cry for every little thing. I can't beleive she does that, I know she is a toddler, but she does it all the time. It's so agrivating! Ofcourse, this puts everyone in a bad mood and nothing gets done. I really wanted to shop, but NO I couldn't because, she cried on the line to see santa, there was a lady behind me with a dog and all my dd wanted was to pet the dog! I really wish she had not brought a dog with her. I swear it's like my dd has an onion in her pocket! Arrrggggggh, I had to go home and drop her off with my sister, so I can go back out and shop!!!!! The craziness of Christmas...... Thanks for letting me vent ladies..... Ha ha ha.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momoftwins_3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:07 PM

i learned that a long time ago. i have 3 under 4 and they ask for everything under the sun when i go grocery shoppig, lol. 

tblur29
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:26 AM

So sorry you had a horrible time.  I actually like to shop with my 1 1/2 year old but I only have one child so far.  I think if I had to bring two with me it would be a lot different.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)