Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge Group! Introduce yourself here...

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your name added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your first name added to your posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts: 
The Beauty & Style Lounge Group Signatures!

Please let us know if you ever have a question or need any help.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

coffee  Robin, Amy and The Beauty & Style Lounge group Mods

by on Apr. 30, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Replies (1021-1025):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Tina!

Quoting tinabug73:

I am new to Cafe Moms but Im so glad I founhs site. I love it and thanks everyone for welcoming me to your site.

Thanks,

TIna

bdenell
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, ladies :) I am Denell. I am the proud mom to five wonderful children. Age 18,16,14,11 and 9. I am from NC, live in Utah. I have been married for 19, going on 20 years. I am southern to the core. I love making new friends, and look forward to getting to know some of you!!! :)group hug

bellab13
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

hi im brittney!

im 6 months prego and feel ugly! any ideas on things i can do to feel like i look good!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Hi Danell, welcome to the group!  :)

Quoting bdenell:

Hello, ladies :) I am Denell. I am the proud mom to five wonderful children. Age 18,16,14,11 and 9. I am from NC, live in Utah. I have been married for 19, going on 20 years. I am southern to the core. I love making new friends, and look forward to getting to know some of you!!! :)group hug

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:35 AM

welcome

Quoting bellab13:

hi im brittney!

im 6 months prego and feel ugly! any ideas on things i can do to feel like i look good!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)