Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge Group! Introduce yourself here...

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your name added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your first name added to your posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts: 
The Beauty & Style Lounge Group Signatures!

Please let us know if you ever have a question or need any help.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

coffee  Robin, Amy and The Beauty & Style Lounge group Mods

by on Apr. 30, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
dixiegurl223626
by on May. 1, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Hey! I'm Dixie and I have a 5 year old son Kayleb.

asil
by on May. 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM

hello everyone!  I'm Lisa, mom to 2 girls... 2.5 and 1.5 years old... and just found out baby #3 is due 1/11/11!

Very excited to find this group and be a part of it!  I am a SAHM so I am always looking for ways to stretch my dollars... and I really need some help in the clothing area... I'm a mom first... Me second and I either live in sweats and tees... or wear the same 3 outfits out of the house! ha!

PROUD OWNER OF...
baby/toddler coupons and more! - coupons, trading, and deals!
gmums - for moms who use or want to use gdiapers!
ddh developmental dysplasia of the hip
 - kids or parents with ddh!
moms against cow's milk - no cows milk for us!
hot deals and saving money - finding deals to save money!
cvs and walgreens shoppers
 - your one stop shop!

millerbunch
by on May. 3, 2010 at 8:06 AM

hey everyone..

i'm Dawn... i have been married almost 15 years... i have a 13, 11 and 6 year old daughters.. and an 18 month old son...

Aurorasmom
by on May. 3, 2010 at 4:17 PM

glad to be here! i LOVE LOVE LOVE JCP!!  im christa and i have a 3 year old little girl, aurora =)

jlm2676
by on May. 4, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Hi!

My name is Jen.  I have 2 kids, a girl who is 6 and a boy who is 16 months!  I love to shop but never seem to have money to go!  I normally shop for my kids, I can always find an excuse to buy them something. LOL!!

hannah21982
by on May. 4, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Hi, my name is Hannah and I have a 14 y/o stepdaughter.  DH and I are just getting started TTC.  I have no biokids of my own so this will be my very first, his second.  I love JCP!

lilasmommy418
by on May. 4, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Hello!  I'm Carrie....I have a 4 year old daughter, Lila and am expecting another daughter in August.

T-Howe
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Hello...my name is Theresa. Mom to 3 boys who are 8, 11 and 18. My oldest is graduating in just a few weeks. Proud mama and excited.  I work full time and am part owner of a great group on CM.  Between work, my group, my family, baseball practice, gardening and making siggies...my plate is always full. I think I am pretty friendly and have an odd sense of humor. That's about all I can think of. I've been around CM since August 2008.

AllisonDes
by on May. 5, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Allison and I have been married 4 1/2 years and I am Mommy to Brayden who is 22 months old. He's my world! Looking forward to making some new Mommy friends!

rachellynn81
by on May. 5, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Hey! I'm Rachel and I have a beautiful 2 year old girl.

I'm newly single, losing weight and can't wait to update my summer wardrobe.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN