Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge Group! Introduce yourself here...

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your name added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your first name added to your posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts: 
The Beauty & Style Lounge Group Signatures!

Please let us know if you ever have a question or need any help.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

coffee  Robin, Amy and The Beauty & Style Lounge group Mods

by on Apr. 30, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
twny
by on May. 5, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Hi, I'm Tawnya.  I have a 25 month old son.  So excited I got picked and can't wait to get my card and get shopping!

Saucy1
by on May. 5, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Hi, Kristina and a sahm. I have three kids, one is an angel in heaven. I love to shop, can't wait to recieve my gift card.

M0M0F03
by on May. 5, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Hey everyone. My name is Dana. I have 3 kids. 12~10 and 5.

Hottmomma607
by Queen Trica on May. 5, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Hi I'm Trica,married 3kids! Love to shop&JCP is one of my fav stores of all time!!

montiel
by on May. 5, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Hey Ladies, My name is Mary.  I'm a SAHM to a 3yr old girl and have an 11 yr old in school.  So excited to be part of this!

kimsamomof3
by Member on May. 5, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Hi everyone,,

I didn't know this group existed until I was chosen to be a JCPenney gift card recipient. I am so excited to buy some new clothes!! Way to go Cafemom..

PROUDMOMMY2
by on May. 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Hey all I am Andi from Ames Iowa, I am a married mother of 2 little boys (4 and 6) and step mom to and 18 Year old boy. I have been Married to my husband for 6 years we own a pizza restaurant called Black Market Pizza so we are always busy busy busy. I am so excited to do this assignment I desperately needed a couple nice outfits to wear to work so this is really great. Thanks Cafemom and JCPenney!

6girlsrock
by on May. 5, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Hi! 

My name is Mindy, I have 6 daughters, the oldest is adopted and due to have my 3d grandchild any day!

I've been married almost 14 years, and my husband and I have lived in the same state all our lives, which is rare for a military family.

We have 2 dogs, Jinx and Genie, Jinx is a black lab and Genie is a sheltie.

becky0899
by on May. 5, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Hey everybody!

My name is Becky...I've been married to my wonderful hubby for 6yrs and have a 10yr old son named Brad and a 3mth old son named Gage. Looking forward to getting to know you guys!!!

Chelsea2101
by on May. 5, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Hi I am Chelsea. I am 26 years old with 2 children. A 3 year old and a 9 months old. I LOVE shopping but I find that most of what I buy I do not like when it is off the rack and on me! I would love to be able to hear opinions about clothes b4 I go and buy them. I have changed my eating habits and am already down 11+ lbs!!! 25 more to go and I will be in that bikini!!!!  So excited about this group!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)