Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge Group! Introduce yourself here...

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your name added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your first name added to your posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts: 
The Beauty & Style Lounge Group Signatures!

Please let us know if you ever have a question or need any help.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

coffee  Robin, Amy and The Beauty & Style Lounge group Mods

by on Apr. 30, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
ajswenson
by on May. 5, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Hi, I'm Alicia, SAHM to JD, 4, and Grace, 2 - wife to Jason. 

I spend way too much time on cafemom!! :)

alabamahapywife
by on May. 5, 2010 at 3:15 PM

my name is Desa & I am a sahm to 3 wacky wee ones!

momofthree109
by on May. 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Hi, my name is Kim. I have four children, A boy age 14, a girl age 13, a girl age four, and my last a boy age 18 months.

I am really excited to get some new clothes. I would love to say I have a little baby weight left, but *sigh* it would be a lie LOL!

lunaticmom4
by on May. 5, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Hello I'm Becky, I am a SAHM to 4 kiddo's,3 girls,  ages 14,9,8 and my little man is 2..I never get to go splurge on myself..

Excited about going shopping for me, me, me....lol

Bethany123
by on May. 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

I'm Bethany. I have a 4.5 y/o crazy girl and a 3 m/o baby girl. They both keep me happily busy! I am definitely looking forward to getting some new clothes! :)

mumsy2three
by on May. 5, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Hi everyone. I'm Shauna. I live in PA with my hubby Jef and our 3 children, Aly 16, Gabe 8 and Liam 5. I am a FTWM, I work in a special ed classroom as an instructional assistant.

29Cassie29
by on May. 5, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Hi All..

My name is Cassie.  I live in Portage, MI.  I am married and have 2 kids.  I work full time at an Internal Medicine Doctor's Office.  I am always looking for a good deal when I shop!!  I can't wait to meet more of you soon!

married2mhss
by on May. 5, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Denise I am the mother of two girls 9 and 4 and a boy, 2! 

mna_823
by on May. 5, 2010 at 9:24 PM

My name is Misty, I am married to my high school sweetheart.  We have been together since 2001 and married since 2006.  We had our first (and only so far) child Claire, in 2008.  I live in Oklahoma and am a Christian woman and proud of it.  If you want to know more all you have to do is ask.

29Cassie29
by on May. 5, 2010 at 10:45 PM

HI Misty...my daughter's name is Claire and she was born in 2008 also!

Quoting mna_823:

My name is Misty, I am married to my high school sweetheart.  We have been together since 2001 and married since 2006.  We had our first (and only so far) child Claire, in 2008.  I live in Oklahoma and am a Christian woman and proud of it.  If you want to know more all you have to do is ask.

Mother to Isaac and Claire

AVON Beauty Advisor www.youravon.com/cdeforest

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)