Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge Group! Introduce yourself here...

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your name added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your first name added to your posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts: 
The Beauty & Style Lounge Group Signatures!

Please let us know if you ever have a question or need any help.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

coffee  Robin, Amy and The Beauty & Style Lounge group Mods

by on Apr. 30, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Replies (41-50):
jnlwelch
by on May. 5, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Hi, I'm Jeanette.  I have 2 children (3, 1.5) and another on the way.

jrock75
by on May. 6, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Quoting jnlwelch:

Hi, I'm Jeanette.  I have 2 children (3, 1.5) and another on the way.

My name is Jeanette also. It's not that common of a name. 

I am 34 and mother to 2 wonderful kids. A girl who is 9 and a son who is 8. 

Thanks so much for the gift card. I have spent the last hour looking at the clothing trying to figure out what to get. I have it narrowed down but I think I need to get to sleep and order in the morning. Thanks again!! It was a nice surprise. 

Alliesmom_07
by on May. 6, 2010 at 1:46 AM

I'm Cassie, and I have a 2 year old daughter, Alanna (Allie).  I live in Missouri with my husband Gabe.

smdleigh
by on May. 6, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Hello everyone  my name is Shannon.I am a sahm.We have three boys 13,11,9.I live in Texas with my husband Richard.

krystlewv
by on May. 6, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Hi ladies, my name is Crystal and I have 2 teenagers and a 5 year old. I live in WV, and I love to shop! It will be nice to be able to shop at JCPenneys instead of consignments!

TwylaBleu
by on May. 6, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Hi y'all!  I am Heather.  I have one child, Archer, who is 18 months.  I love shopping and love saving money even more.

Andl2ea
by on May. 6, 2010 at 12:49 PM

hi my name is andrea and im 31yrs old.  i have 2 boys, 8 and 11yrs, and ive been with my hubby 9yrs.  i was chosen this past week for the JCPenny GC for the little redbook wear.  i went shopping lastnight and it was fun.

Momsrock4
by on May. 6, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Hi! 

JeanBetween85
by on May. 6, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Hello Mommas!  My name is Jana.  I have 2 beautiful daughters, Norah and Maggie.  They are 21 mo. and 3 mo.  Life is crazy, but I love it.  :)

CarrieZack
by on May. 6, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Hi, I'm obsessed with shopping, fashion and saving money. I use coupons, search clearance, jump on hot sales, etc to get me some great deals on stuff to make me look awesome!  I do the same for my toddler daughter and hubby. Each new season my daughter has a full wardrobe of clothes I'd gotten for great deals in advance!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)