Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge Group! Introduce yourself here...

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your name added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your first name added to your posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts: 
The Beauty & Style Lounge Group Signatures!

Please let us know if you ever have a question or need any help.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

coffee  Robin, Amy and The Beauty & Style Lounge group Mods

by on Apr. 30, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Replies (721-730):
heyiitsang84
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Hey there

My name is Angie and I'm 27 years old and I'm a Mommy to 2 kids. My son Noah who is 3 years old and my daughter Lana who is 5 months old.

3brown1blue
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Hello ladies!!!  My name's Samantha and I'm a  married mom of a 6yo DS and a 2yo DD.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Welcome Angie!

Quoting heyiitsang84:

Hey there

My name is Angie and I'm 27 years old and I'm a Mommy to 2 kids. My son Noah who is 3 years old and my daughter Lana who is 5 months old.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Samantha, welcome to the group!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Hello ladies!!!  My name's Samantha and I'm a  married mom of a 6yo DS and a 2yo DD.

arbnmom
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:35 AM

HI ALL!!  My name is Erica and I have a precious 4-yr old son named Welton Scott!!  I am a SAHM and work a health and wellness business from home very part time and LOVE IT!  Great to be apart of such an amazing group of ladies here at cafe mom!!

armywifey0615
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Hey everyone. My name is April. I am a SAHM to 4 kids. Shayne 8, Hayden 6, Essence 4 1/2, Damian 17 months. I am looking forward to making new friends :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 26, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Welcome Erica!

Quoting arbnmom:

HI ALL!!  My name is Erica and I have a precious 4-yr old son named Welton Scott!!  I am a SAHM and work a health and wellness business from home very part time and LOVE IT!  Great to be apart of such an amazing group of ladies here at cafe mom!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 26, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Welcome to the group April!

Quoting armywifey0615:

Hey everyone. My name is April. I am a SAHM to 4 kids. Shayne 8, Hayden 6, Essence 4 1/2, Damian 17 months. I am looking forward to making new friends :)

NailSplendor
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Hello All.  My name is Karla and I'm a mother of 5.  Son 26, daughter 25, step-daughter 25, son 23, daughter 21, son 20.  Our oldest daughter has 2 girls ages 4 & 2, our second daughter has 1 girl age 2, our 3rd daughter has 2 boys ages 2 and newborn as of 2-24-2012. 

alabamamom256
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 2:09 PM

HI MY NAME IS SHARI AND I AM A MOM OF 1 AND HIS NAME IS PAUL JR AKA PJ AND IF YOU WANT TO COUNT MY HUSBAND THAN I GUESS THAT MAKE TWO. I  LOVE TO DO MY NAILS SO I HOPE I CAN LEARN SO NEW IDEAS WITH NAIL DESIGNS.mirror

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN