Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:15 AM
  • 12 Replies

What are your plans for today? The weekend went by way too fast! I hope everyone has a nice day! :)

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlueDragonflies
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM

My plans are cleaning my house and finishing laundry..its raining here today :(

Tnamari
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:38 AM

our plans aren't set in stone just yet,waiting to see what these clouds are going to do. We will be grilling some yard bird and making some potato salad-YUM!

Rogue35
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM

I know it is raining here to and really gloomy.  I think today would be a good day to go shopping it beats being stuck in the house on a rainy day.

4isenoough
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Quoting BlueDragonflies:

My plans are cleaning my house and finishing laundry..its raining here today :(

I have lots of laundry to do today too! Blah! :) 

4isenoough
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Quoting Tnamari:

our plans aren't set in stone just yet,waiting to see what these clouds are going to do. We will be grilling some yard bird and making some potato salad-YUM!

Sounds good!! :) 

4isenoough
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Quoting Rogue35:

I know it is raining here to and really gloomy.  I think today would be a good day to go shopping it beats being stuck in the house on a rainy day.

I LOVE shopping!!! ;) 

4isenoough
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:52 AM

We are probably going to go for a walk to the lake. The kids love it and its great exercise! 

Carey2006
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Morning...or should I say Good Afternoon....LOL

I'm really not sure what we are going to do today....my lil one has a runny nose so we just might stick close to home.

trishasjunebug
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Good afternoon! :)

My plans include a ham dinner, laundry, and cleaning the house! :) Then taking a hot bath later and watching some movies. Then it's back to work tomorrow :/

mamamiajk
by on May. 3, 2010 at 8:50 AM

same old same old....clean

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)