Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often.....

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:16 AM
  • 26 Replies

Do you get to go shopping just for YOU?

What was the last thing you purchased for yourself?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Not often.  Since I'm a SAHM I usually don't buy a lot of things for myself unless they are a necessity or really cheap on clearance.  The last thing I bought was a dress and shoes to wear to a wedding.

Carey2006
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Not very often at all...however, I had the opportunity to use a $50 gift certificate ALL on myself at Target just a couple days ago.

trishasjunebug
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Not that often. Last time was yesterday at the brown bag sale. When I have extra cash after I've gotten everyone else their needs, then I buy a little something for myself :)

Mom2jngnc
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:38 PM

not often enough!

4isenoough
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Not often.  Since I'm a SAHM I usually don't buy a lot of things for myself unless they are a necessity or really cheap on clearance.  The last thing I bought was a dress and shoes to wear to a wedding.

I am the same way!! :) 

4isenoough
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Quoting Carey2006:

Not very often at all...however, I had the opportunity to use a $50 gift certificate ALL on myself at Target just a couple days ago.

Woo Hoo!! That is awesome!!

What did you buy? 

4isenoough
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Quoting trishasjunebug:

Not that often. Last time was yesterday at the brown bag sale. When I have extra cash after I've gotten everyone else their needs, then I buy a little something for myself :)

Good for you Trisha!! :) 

4isenoough
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

not often enough!

I know exactly what you mean!! 

Tnamari
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:43 PM

The last thing I purchased was clothes for a funeral. that was in Jan. would not have went shopping had not been for that.

I plan on going in the morning-I need a swimsuit desperately, we are about to have a picnic on the island I am in 2yr old top with shorts...I will be riding cross armed across the water-lol

tazdvl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Feb. I bought some tennis shoes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)