Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SATC

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:52 AM
  • 8 Replies

Sex and the City 2 comes out this week.

Who is going to go see it?  Those girls have some style!!!

I am going but not til next week.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
guam_mama
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:08 AM

I had planned a SATC2 Dinner and a Movie Party and I had a few of my friends RSVP...but then I remembered....Father's Day is in June! (Party was planned for June 5th) and I didn't plan ANYTHING for Father's Day! Plus our Anniversary is in June too so priorities first....I had to contact all the girls and cancel...but they are going to go ahead and keep the plans and go without me. I'll still be watching it though just not anytime soon :(

LOL enjoy it for me :)

kjemattos
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM
We are going next week for a girls night out. I don't care about the movie, but can't pass a good time. We are getting all dressesd up like the girls in the movie and then drinks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:23 PM

I haven't even seen the first one yet....let us know how you like it when you go.  It looks good:)

Tnamari
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:48 PM

I wish, Shrek is first on our wish list ,  then next month TS3, I looked at the prices and those may be the only 2 new releases we make this summer

loriec
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:38 PM

yes they do have style. I probably catch the movie sometime when or after it's out.

Carey2006
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Ya...let us know how it is...I LOVE the preview where she's like "$20 for shoes?! Shoes for everyone!!!"....LOL

trishasjunebug
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:07 PM

I might :) I never really got into it that much so I'd have to see the first.

asil
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:17 PM

not a fan... i missed most of the tv series due to work, and just couldn't get into it after i missed most of it... now maybe i should rent them from blockbuster and catch up! ha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)