Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are your kids picky about thier clothes?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM
  • 4 Replies

Do you pick out thier clothes when shopping i dont my boys are picky about what they would wear.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
othermom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:54 AM

If I see something for a good price and they are not with my I will pick it up if it is something they would like. Other wise I will take them with me and le them have a say. They are still young though and don't care to much. My older two are 7 and 4.

banneyrooster
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:57 AM

My younger kids, 8 months, 4 years , nah, that arent picky at all! LOL  But my 7 1/2 year old, my 12 yr old, my  olmost 16 yr old and almost 18 year old YES THEY ARE! 

I would have to say my boy whos almost 16 is the pickiest!  He only will wear Bullhead pants, which are $40 something a pair, and he will only wear shirts from Hollister or shirts from CCS, which have to be ordered!  

My oldest dd who is almost 18 she has her own style so that makes her picky.  But she isnt really expensive.  Well, not like my son whos almost 16 anyway. 

My almost 8 year old son, he doesnt care about "names" of clothes YET but he likes certain styles.  He has to have his name brand shoes though.  Usually NIKE or Addidas which is ok cause I get them really cheap at Kohls. 

amber_jean101
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:32 AM

No my kids pick out there own although most of what I like they always like.

Rogue35
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I tend to pick out their stuff. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)