Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I went to JCPenny and bought some dresses! *Updated with Pics off website...Pics of me in Dresses coming soon!*

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:52 AM
  • 14 Replies

I have been in this group and watching how many Beautiful things you ladies have gotten and I couldn't take it any longer...I went Shopping! LOL I bought 2 dresses and I love them!! Thanks Ladies for inspiring me!!

*UPDATE*

Product Image

They don't have a picture of my other dress and I am at work...I will try to get pics posted soon of me in the dresses!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kjemattos
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Where are the pics? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mayzell
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM

being a part of this group makes me want to go shopping now!

Congrat's on the new dresses!

momof3angela
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I am so happy..could you post pics so we can see which ones you purchased:0))))

MistressMinerva
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I went to JCPenney's a few weeks ago and bought some new dress pants and dress blouses for work. I got 2 dress slacks, 4 blouses and a pair of dress shoes and payed just little over $100 bucks.

theophila
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:54 PM
Quoting MistressMinerva:

I went to JCPenney's a few weeks ago and bought some new dress pants and dress blouses for work. I got 2 dress slacks, 4 blouses and a pair of dress shoes and payed just little over $100 bucks.

That's great! Last time I went shopping for work clothes, I ended up paying $700 for three skirt suits, five work shirts, and two pairs of stockings. This was through running around from Nordstrom Rack to Loehmann's to H&M. I would have loved to be able to do that on $100!!!

mna_823
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:22 PM

That's awesome.  I didn't realize JCPenney had so many styles before I became a part of this group.  I plan to shop there whenever I need clothes for myself.

JuliaW
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Sounds great, I want to see pics too. It's inspiring seeing what you ladies buy, I'm often at a loss when I go shopping and buy the same old boring clothes every time.

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:42 PM

show some pics!! I just love JCP! The week before I knew I was doing I got the cutest tank for $7.99! I love those pink tags!!

jrock75
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:45 PM

JCPenney's is the best. They have such a nice selection with great sales. 

Carey2006
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:47 PM

YAY!!!! Ya, where are the pictures...which dresses did you get?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)