• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Online Entrepreneur

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:40 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi, Erlyn here.. Just like any other moms dream, to live a happy and stylish life, now that my kids are grown ups, I left them with things that money couldn't buy - pure hearts and good intentions.

Now, I am busy  writing articles with different sites, living from paycheck of media.  I discovered that I could be a Mom at the same Online Entrepreneur and learned even more.  I don't think I would have these opportunities to worked with other writers to been resourceful, adaptable and patient.  

I've been to some of the most amazing places in the world.  I love travelling a lot.  And one more that feeds my mind is an artwork, whether it's plain or a blank canvass, I see an artwork just waiting to be made, in a flash, I could easily imagine of creating something different, that's how creative I am.

Whenever I got to relax, I don't crave for a "nap" ohhh!!!just a steaming cup of green tea, breathing in the aroma and a healthy sip,  I daresay, I'm energized.

My tip to every Mom like me - with the power of E it releases your beauty and bloom from within!!!

Erlyn Santillan

Mom Online Entrepreneur

by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
trishasjunebug
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Hello! :) Sounds like you have an awesome job! :D

Rogue35
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I agree it sounds good.

loriec
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM

From one entreprenuer to another you rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)