Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rompers.

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM
  • 21 Replies

How do you feel about them? Would you wear them, do you have some?

I have 2 and I love them! I think they are so cute! Throw some cute jewelry, sandals, and a belt with them and it's the perfect summer outfit!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Irishmellanhead
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Nope I don't like them and wouldn't wear them.

loriec
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Love it! but too short for me, I would rather have a jumpsuit! they are awesome!!! and yes so simple and cute.

I agree with throwing the accessories on!

Tnamari
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:07 PM

well I don't think it would flatter my figure, I use to wear them when I was 12 and loved them. I would LOVE to wear the strapless shirts, thought I am super paranoid about my kids pulling them down. Bad kids I tell ya!

Momto3andaAngel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Yup my 1 1/2 yr old pulled my shirt and strapless bra down on me the last time I wore a  strapless shirt. It was horrible and we were in a crowded store too lol

Quoting Tnamari:

well I don't think it would flatter my figure, I use to wear them when I was 12 and loved them. I would LOVE to wear the strapless shirts, thought I am super paranoid about my kids pulling them down. Bad kids I tell ya!

Happily Married since August 07! Young mommy to Christopher (5), Alexis (3), Dylan (1), and Jayden (8-25-09) and an angel Abagail in heaven! family in the van

mayzell
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM

i dont really like those. However i do like the vintage 40's inspired ones

trishasjunebug
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Miley Cyrus & Max Azria - Juniors Halter Romper

I have this one.

dixiegurl223626
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM

I dont have any. I like how the models in the pictures make them cute. I've seen some ugly ones and some pretty ones. They do look like the perfect summer outfit. The denim one on the right looks like it would give me a wedgy though. lol!

CarrieZack
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:55 PM

I LOVE rompers on my 19 month old. I used to wear them as a kid and loved them! But now I would look ridiculous. I'm very large chested and I'm also about 35 pouns overweight. If I was about 25 pounds lighter and small to medium chested, then I would totally wear them!

Rogue35
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:09 PM

I think they are cute.  I don't think I would like right in one though.

tazdvl
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Those are cute! I can see myself doing the potty dance trying to get one off before I peed in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)