• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wonder how true this is?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM
  • 14 Replies

http://www.examiner.com/x-1889-Miami-Sex--Relationships-Examiner~y2010m4d26-Things-Men--Hate-That-Women-Wear?cid=exrss-Miami-Sex--Relationships-Examiner

I have heard some guys dont like flats on women they would rather see them in heels

What do you think about these?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mayzell
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Uggs. I don't care how comfortable they are. Uggs on women are greater than or equal to Crocs on men." - Brian N.

That is funny to me!

Tnamari
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:41 PM

- "Padded bras are terrible, not only is it false advertising but if a girl is wearing a low cut shirt, sometimes the bra sticks out away from the chest. You can totally see the space between the huge padded bra and small boob! We don't even care if you have a smaller chest!" - Nick C.

I thought this was funny... a lot of them were though

mayzell
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:04 PM

that is funny!

Quoting Tnamari:

- "Padded bras are terrible, not only is it false advertising but if a girl is wearing a low cut shirt, sometimes the bra sticks out away from the chest. You can totally see the space between the huge padded bra and small boob! We don't even care if you have a smaller chest!" - Nick C.

jrock75
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:25 PM

"There is nothing sexy about hair extensions and fake eyelashes. It's deceiving! You meet a girl, you think she is attractive, you connect, you end up getting personal with her and bring her home, and you discover she is really a Ms. Potato head! She takes off her hair, eye lashes, and any other things she clipped or glued on before she left the house. If you don't have a medical reason to wear fake hair, don't do it." - Tanner S.

I was surprised at how some of the men went into such detail. So should we not color our hair, not wear makeup so the men see the real us? 

jrock75
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Quoting Tnamari:

I will NEVER give up my padded bra. 

Search & Win

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jujubeans75

telecomgirl
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Good thing I don't dress for those men, nor care what they think. lol

Oh the things I could go on about that I hate in a man's wardrobe though.......... LOL

dixiegurl223626
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:38 AM

LOL! I think its funny!

mayzell
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Quoting jrock75:

Quoting Tnamari:

I will NEVER give up my padded bra. 

Nor will i, i think my husband likes it.

chillemi78
by on May. 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM

I find may of those statements to be true for my husband. He definitely appreciates me taking care of myself, but too much of any one thing is not sexy to him.  I'm sure many women do not feel this way, but personally, I always have my husband's taste in mind when I shop for clothes. I don't buy unless I think he will like it. 

Mandy

trishasjunebug
by on May. 27, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Guys must HATE how I dress then lol. I love leggings, Uggs, flats, big sunglasses, rompers (my SO hates rompers lol).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)