Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morining Ladies.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM
  • 17 Replies

So what are your plans today? Me, take the boy to school so i can work for a few hours.

We will most likely go to story time at the library after that.

It is hot againe today. So i will probably wear a white button front shirt with roll up sleeves i got at Penny's and my lucky jeans,

What about you?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tazdvl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:24 AM

I'm going to pick up my contacts, not sure what else. It is supposed to rain again today.

millerbunch
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:38 AM

supposed to rain.. not much.. just finished making pancakes for the kiddos... and possibly go to the store later... need to pick up a gift for a birthday party

sweetpsmommie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:44 AM
good morning who ever you are! lol...I have been at work since 6 and will be here til 2:30p, then going home to clean the house while the hubby keeps the baby entertained! then most likely going to dinner with my mother! hope you have a good day!
lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:16 AM

My dd is going to story time today too.  I don't know what we are going to do other than that.  I'd love to go shopping : )

mna_823
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:20 AM

At work right now, then after work going home cleaning, cooking, and taking care of the kiddo.  DH goes to work earlier than usual tonight so it's just going to be me and DD, I may make it a Redbox night.

I'm excited about Saturday though.  I get to go shopping since I get paid Saturday.  I've decided that I'm slowly but surely going to replace my current wardrobe with things that I actually want to wear and look cute.

mayzell
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Lucky you, i hope you find some really cute stuff and good deals!

Quoting mna_823:

At work right now, then after work going home cleaning, cooking, and taking care of the kiddo.  DH goes to work earlier than usual tonight so it's just going to be me and DD, I may make it a Redbox night.

I'm excited about Saturday though.  I get to go shopping since I get paid Saturday.  I've decided that I'm slowly but surely going to replace my current wardrobe with things that I actually want to wear and look cute.

Barabell
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:55 PM

I'm working.  Not much planned for this evening.

4isenoough
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Good afternoon! :)

It is nice and sunny here! I hope you have a great day!

momof3angela
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I hit ToysRUs today for my hannah and two grandkid's birthday's.  Got Hannah the Zhu Zhu pet she's been asking for:)  Hope she likes it:)  Got my grandson the sketchers he wanted and some water guns...we are talking massive ones...hahaha  And my granddaughter loves bugs so I bought her the safari stuff...butterfly catcher, bug vacuum (hahaha) and a connector set for her to put bugs in to watch them. Oh, and a new bike helmet. 

momof3angela
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Huge storms headed this way, hope they don't hit till after the kid's make it home from school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)