Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shopping overseas

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:15 AM
  • 4 Replies

I just got back from a two week trip to Taiwan. It was fabulous! The best part was the shopping. No two stores had the same clothes in them, and when you found something you liked, you had better hope it's in your size, because there was only one maybe two of any given item in the store. The prices were unbeatable, too. In one store I picked up three shirts and a dress for about $12. 

My most favorite thing that I bought there, is my wooden shoes. I love these shoes. They were custom made to fit my feet, and only cost $11. The whole trip was awesome, and if any of you ladies ever has the chance to visit Taiwan, I highly recommend you take it. The country is beautiful, and the people are so nice and friendly. 

Are you good with out god?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
asil
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:27 PM

those are beautiful! what a great trip!

4isenoough
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Those shoes are so cute! :)

Sounds like so much fun!! 

Join me on Styles for Less - Group Mod

Style for Less for a chance to win a $500 JCPenney gift card!

dixiegurl223626
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I love those shoes! I want a pair. Those would have been expensive in the US to get custom made. I've never been to another country, but I really want to one day. I have ordered my husband clothing online from other countries though.

momof3angela
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Those are so cool...and no one will have a pair where you live....love the butterlies on them, too:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)