Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awesome JCP deals!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:13 PM
  • 10 Replies

I went to JCP on my lunch hour and picked up some summer things on clearance for my DD for next year. Got an extra 15% off plus the cashier gave me a 15% off coupon for this weekend (Fri and Sat) plus she said if I do the online survey on my receipt I can use that 15% off along with the 15% off coupon. Double dip! Gotta love that!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tnamari
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM

I really need to go soon! Last time I got an automatic coupon at check out, sure could use the savings, and an outfit for a July wedding.

Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:51 PM

I went yesterday and got a super cute outfit!

4isenoough
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:25 PM

I have the 15% off coupon from taking the survey! I need to go check it out! :) 

Join me on Styles for Less - Group Mod

Style for Less for a chance to win a $500 JCPenney gift card!

asil
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:50 PM

nice !  i love their sales AND coupons together!

aubreysmommy718
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Man I wish I had the money even with the sales and coupons I would go crazy. I would love to be able to get some new outfits for my and my dd for our vacation at the end of this month. and to start buying clothes that fit better. Im already starting to lose weight and my pants fall down now, and i hate belts, not sure why just always have.

dixiegurl223626
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:58 PM

That is great! I love doing the online surveys! I'm glad its always an option to save more money! I wish more stores would do this. This is another reason why I love JCPenney!

4isenoough
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Quoting aubreysmommy718:

Man I wish I had the money even with the sales and coupons I would go crazy. I would love to be able to get some new outfits for my and my dd for our vacation at the end of this month. and to start buying clothes that fit better. Im already starting to lose weight and my pants fall down now, and i hate belts, not sure why just always have.

Good luck! :) 

Mommy_of_two
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 1:06 AM

JCP does have awesome deals.

Lb128f
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 6:08 AM

Cool! Thanks! 

momof3angela
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 8:18 AM

If I can get out without my youngest 2 (have my oldest watch them) I really need to take up on this deal.  Hope to put a dent in Father's Day shopping and save money while doing it:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)