Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CONFESS!!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you dress your pet's in clothes?

Options:

Yes and we make Paris Hilton's pets look like slobs

No! A pet is a animal and has his/her very own fur coat (and the fur is PETA approved!)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

Might as well show us some pics of your adorable pet's in their fashion if you dress them up!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Owl_Feather
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I voted no...but I do have a cute christmas collar for my cat and he loves it. he wears it a for a few hours xmas morning when we do our traditions then it's off lol

The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth

----Chief Seattle

T-Howe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:04 PM

My vote is NO! I have a hard enough time clothing the kids and DH without adding an animal to the situation!

I guess I am old skool! LOL....A pet is a pet.....no need for clothes and I would not look forward to wrestling a big chocolate lab into anything!

Tnamari
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:17 PM

hahhaha, wish I had a pic of my dog on this puter...I do not think he would go for it-lol

momof3angela
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:20 PM

No, I had a Lab..would have chewed the clothes right off...hahaha

MommyLady
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:22 PM

There should be another option in the poll, lol.  We don't dress most of our animals, but for the winter, our Yorkie has two sweaters we alternate between, a pair of pajamas (we found he sleeps betters in his clothing than without), a coat and a pair of boots.  The reason for this is Yorkshire Terriers have hair rather than fur, in that their coat is constantly growing.  Since they have no undercoat they get cold easily during the winter, but they do not shed as they have no undercoat.
During the summer, he doesn't wear his clothes. 

Angiebooboo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:23 PM

no, with all their fur, you would have to be out of your mind

CarrieZack
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Once upon a time I did. But she hated it. So our dog doesn't wear any clothing. Not even her winder coat. It's really too much of a hassle to put on anyhow.

skinsfan26
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:29 PM

I put a tshirt on my teacup chihuahua. its pink and says princess. i just started painting her nails pink.

tazdvl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM

We don't dress our animals....my daughter did put one of her doll dresses on the cat before.

dixiegurl223626
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:52 AM

I dress my cat sometimes to take a picture or something, but it doesnt last long. I also accidently clicked on a congrats charm. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)