Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you win, will you spend the gift card on yourself?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

I know I probably won't!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsNewman
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:54 AM

haha, maybe a little, but mostly no ... I'd buy for the kids of course and my husband needs some new pants.

Momma_Halo
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Yes and no. I would buy a few things for work for me and then some clothes for my son and some nice shirts and pants for my husband. I have like no work clothes except for a few nice shirts and a ton of nice pants and skirts.

trishasjunebug
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I'll buy a few things for myself, but not all of it, no. My son and house could use this as well.

KarmicChild
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:39 AM

My husband is still just as skinny as he was the day I met him, so he still fits all his brand name clothing that he bought when he was a newly enlisted "barracks bachelor".  Also, since he wears a uniform 90% of the time, his civilian clothing is in excellent shape.

My daughter is only 18 months old, but she is already the size of most 2 year olds.  Since she has always grown so fast, I have always bought sets of clothing a few months ahead whenever I have some extra money, so I know she has plenty to wear for a while.

I, on the other hand, am like my mother before me....I simply cannot seem to spend our household's finances on myself.  I am in the midst of losing weight, so most of my clothing hangs on me.  The other pieces in my wardrobe are still those "when I am thin again" clothes that I may never fit again.  The few shirts and jeans that are neither too tight nor too loose are slowly falling apart.  So, yes, if I (by some unlikely chance) win the gift card, then I will finally make myself spend a little time and money on....MYSELF. :)

All right, so I will probably take my older sister along too., because I am sure she will be needing a few nice pieces for her new teaching position. :)

Rogue35
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:56 PM

I would try to use it for the whole family.

deeandbrook
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Well I would like too!! lol! But I know I would buy Brooke clothes!!

lovinangels
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I'm thinking accessories for the bathrooms at the new house... july clearance to stock up for next year... and maybe a new pair of capris for me. Maybe...

JoyJoy
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 11:41 AM

mostly on my kids. i will try to get something for myself but that prob wont happen. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
4isenoough
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Rogue35:

I would try to use it for the whole family.

Join me on Styles for Less - Group Mod

Style for Less for a chance to win a $500 JCPenney gift card!

Greeneyes1
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:14 PM

clothes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)