Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share something?????????

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:29 PM
  • 53 Replies

Let's get to know each other better?  Share something about yourself?  I have dark brown hair and green eyes.  Besides shopping I like to read. 

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tazdvl
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:14 PM
Tnamari
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:29 PM

I'm addicted to chocolate....and I'm about to make chocolate milk ;)

4isenoough
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:00 AM

I love music. :) 

DevinAnnesmom
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:29 AM

I'm addicted to General Hospital and Dr. Pepper ;-D

tazdvl
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:14 AM

I'm addicted to General Hospital too. I heard Vanessa Marcil is coming back.

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

I'm addicted to General Hospital and Dr. Pepper ;-D

telecomgirl
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:52 AM

I'm a huge fan of makeup, sprinkled donuts, the show Dexter, and am in school to be a nurse.

trishasjunebug
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 11:11 AM

I have tattoos and I'd like to get more. I'm a HUGE Twilight fan and I love me some Edward <3 I love to eat chocolate, watch lifetime, and I LOVE music! I play the saxophone, guitar, and I'm currently learning to play songs on the keyboard. I'm also in school to be a nurse :)

momof3angela
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:46 PM

I am a SAHM but a pediatric nurse by trade.

aubreysmommy718
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 3:45 PM

I have 3 tattoos, tech 4 i guess cuz i got one covered up with one for my daughter. I am in school for medical biiling. I have a part time job now but was a stay at home mom forever and really wish i could still be one. I love to read but never have time for it anymore, except reading my daughter her bedtime stories. I love love to go out dancing but dont have anyone to go with now that me and Aubreys father have been broken up. And I love to eat chocolate but cant anymore since I am on a strict diet for my heart since my PCOS is slowly destroying my health organ by organ.

momof3angela
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 3:52 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your health issues...how long have you been dealing with this?

Quoting aubreysmommy718:

I have 3 tattoos, tech 4 i guess cuz i got one covered up with one for my daughter. I am in school for medical biiling. I have a part time job now but was a stay at home mom forever and really wish i could still be one. I love to read but never have time for it anymore, except reading my daughter her bedtime stories. I love love to go out dancing but dont have anyone to go with now that me and Aubreys father have been broken up. And I love to eat chocolate but cant anymore since I am on a strict diet for my heart since my PCOS is slowly destroying my health organ by organ.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)