Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opinions please, Pics included :)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:53 PM
  • 9 Replies

Okay I did this in one other group last weekend but with a different suit, someone told me I was fat, LOL like I did know that already. I bought a new two piece yesterday, I feel I am yet too heavy to wear it but my husband says no, I look good, of course at the public pool today there was a lady wearing a two piece that had rolls at least I do not have that, LOL! Sorry the pics are sideways, which suit do you think?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lorililly
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM

they are both cute. and look great on ya :).  i would wear one  on a day then the next time you go wear the other on. switch back and fourth.

Tnamari
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I like the first the best. I would alternate also. I have 2 suits, one for the lake and one for the pool (the pool one is on its 3rd summer)

lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I like the first one better : )

lapcounter
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM

trishasjunebug
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:32 PM
I don't think you look bad in the suits, or that you are to fat. I do prefer the second suit, one piece, just because I love the style and design better than the first one.
loriec
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM

The second looks better because of the cut of the suit and shape or your body. It adds suppport,lifts the breasts and tucks the tummy.

About the comments someone made in the OG. your not fat! your untoned,my body is going through that untoned look right now. So it is best to opt for the one piece or if you really like two pieces takinis are good and slimming. They can add shape as well. I do want to compliment you on your skin,looks like you have lovely skin. Definetly not that bad!

Hope we have helped you & I am sure glad you come to the styleforless group. We don't bash,give honest opinions and great advice. 

Good luck,

iHEAVENn
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM

I like the two piece set :)

lapcounter
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Thanks ladies :)

momof3angela
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I like the first one best.  The second would be better if it were a diferent material or if it had that....not sure the correct word......bunched stitching????  I'll look for a pic to show what I mean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)