Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you for the bra!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:36 AM
  • 22 Replies

I wanted to say thank you to the person who sent me a bra for the athenas cup fundraiser.WWW.ATHENASCUP.ORG. Every bra sent in brings us closer to our goal. Please note these are  old wripped, torn, new, or broken bras. Bras in all conditions are accepted and we dont expect you to go out and buy a new bra just to send us. I would address you to say thank you personally, but the package was sent with no return info so I hope you see this post.hugs

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wifeffd95c
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM

BUMP!

loriec
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM

BUMP!

loriec
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:13 AM

@wifeffd95c  Welcome to our most humble stylish group!

Thank you for sharing the Athenascup site. For those of you that are wondering why would anyone want a old bra?lol... donations are more symbolic than for need. This is for the fight against breast cancer.

pink ribbon

momof3angela
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Thank you for letting me know about this...I've never heard of it before.  My maternal grandmother died of breast cancer at the age I am right now....40.

loriec
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Quoting momof3angela:

Thank you for letting me know about this...I've never heard of it before.  My maternal grandmother died of breast cancer at the age I am right now....40.

I'm sorry to hear that,breast cancer is scary. My mom is a survivor of breast cancer.

momof3angela
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:07 PM

I really need to get a baseline mammogram....no more waiting.  I have health insurance.  So grateful your mom is a survivor Lorie. 

mayzell
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:58 PM

BUMP!

Rogue35
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 8:43 PM

BUMP!

wifeffd95c
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Your welcomemy company started this fundraiser and we are determinedto spread the word and collect 169,000bras. We only have about 3 months leftto meetour goal so weneed help.If anyone has old bras please contact me forpm info

mayzell
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 8:13 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)