Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Week....what's up for the week?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:22 AM
  • 29 Replies

So what is on everyone's agenda for the week?

clock

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof3angela
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:23 AM

My kid's start Vacation Bible School this week.  They will do a 2 hr evening session.  That means I will go grocery shopping when I drop them off this evening.

kartersmommy820
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:24 AM

not much here. i have to clean out our spare room because a friend of mine and her 4 month old daughter will be staying with us for a few days while in texas! They live in Florida so we are really excited! Other than that, no real plans!

gardenchic
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:25 AM

hubby just had 11 days off, back to work today, YI/PPEE!, my daughter starts camp today, and my son is at work,,,,, ME TIME!

GardenChic

momof3angela
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM

ROFL....you sound like me....my hubby was supposed to do a fishing trip this weekend but got cancelled b/c of rain...then he was home for 3 day's straight.  You have the house to yourself...wooohoooo.

Quoting gardenchic:

hubby just had 11 days off, back to work today, YI/PPEE!, my daughter starts camp today, and my son is at work,,,,, ME TIME!

momof3angela
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM

That is wonderful:)  Do you ever get to go to FL to visit them?

Quoting kartersmommy820:

not much here. i have to clean out our spare room because a friend of mine and her 4 month old daughter will be staying with us for a few days while in texas! They live in Florida so we are really excited! Other than that, no real plans!

Tnamari
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I dunno. I do have to run errands this evening if JMY gets home in time or early tomorrow morning before it gets hot. I was going to this morning but I don't have everything quite planned out. I made a quikie to  the groc store for milk and bread. They had the meat counters covered because they lost power, we had some summer storms yesterday.

kids have less than 3 weeks and we haven't done much so I hope to get to the free movie,or at least the 1.50 movie. They are getting wound up guess I need to go supervise~ I bought some paint for a dollar yesterday so we'll be painting....phone just rang, jmy ripped his shorts, so off to town I go!

momof3angela
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Our free movies are on Tues and Wed.  Isaiah isn't much of a theatre liking kind of kid :(

aubreysmommy718
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Not sure what I am doing this week besides looking for a place to live. Went shopping this morning since Aubrey was out of her allergy meds.  Now I am going to put tinkerbell in for aubrey and hope she will lay down and fall asleep watching it while i clean our room and finish laundry. Plus I have some more stuff to do for aubreys dad today. Tomorrow Aubrey and i both need to get into the drs. I have another apt to check the pregnancy hormone level in my blood since its really low, and i need to get some meds for whatevers been keeping me sick, and Aubrey needs her 2 yr check up. Sat is her bday party and Sunday is her Bday! I cant believe my baby is almost 2!!

momof3angela
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM

How far along are you?

Rogue35
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Not much going on tomorrow we will do our library trip.  The Aquarium is suppose to do something with the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)